List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Are you saying that you both walk on water?

Monty Python Messiah GIF

That guy does he was rocking a filthy moustache at the time too

He’d have been carving it up big time

My random thoughts tonight is that we as a Richmond collective need to punish Cornes. He is clearly targeting Richmond with his sick Richmond hate fetish. What does annoy me is that our club is silent and never fights back. I say feck that and let's go for his throat anyway we can. This piece of shite is growing his profile with Richmond hate. We need to stop this Richmond officials please stand up... It's your job that we fund!!! From a fans perspective we should target him also in the same way he targets us. Keep if professional but let's be absolutely ruthless. Attack his character like he attacks our character.
Just turn him off ffs.

My random thoughts tonight is that we as a Richmond collective need to punish Cornes. He is clearly targeting Richmond with his sick Richmond hate fetish. What does annoy me is that our club is silent and never fights back. I say feck that and let's go for his throat anyway we can. This piece of shite is growing his profile with Richmond hate. We need to stop this Richmond officials please stand up... It's your job that we fund!!! From a fans perspective we should target him also in the same way he targets us. Keep if professional but let's be absolutely ruthless. Attack his character like he attacks our character.
So you want to play his game and give his opinion more voice and consideration? Just ignore him and let him continue his journey to irrelevance because his whole world is a game he stopped playing a decade ago

Tigers, what are your thoughts on future round 1 picks, to be included in the trades on the table to sweeten the deal. Instead of the possibility of accepting this year's round 2 and 3 picks ??
Absolutely not.

Future picks can be 20+ given the plethora of NGA players next season. That's why clubs are clamouring to get into this years draft.

If you want futures, you wait until draft night when clubs get desperate on night 2.

Meet our value this year or we keep Bolton.

Twomey seems to think 10 and 18 will get it done....

Say nothing & boycott his shows, it will make him squeal even then....

take him down the way Bevo did that Twink Morris. Release some dirt on him.

Absolutely not.

Future picks can be 20+ given the plethora of NGA players next season. That's why clubs are clamouring to get into this years draft.

If you want futures, you wait until draft night when clubs get desperate on night 2.

Meet our value this year or we keep Bolton.
It’s funny how everyone talks as if they are actually part of the clubs recruiting team.

So you want to play his game and give his opinion more voice and consideration? Just ignore him and let him continue his journey to irrelevance because his whole world is a game he stopped playing a decade ago
Whatever he’s doing, it’s working (for him).
Hear it’s a solid 7 figures annually at Ch7, plus similar to switch.

What's the go with Lewis Young tall defender from the blues looked good last season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you know what makes it worse? Dimma used to constantly play Rioli back when many wanted him dropped from the team. He probably rates Rioli higher than any of us, yet we’re here.
Why hasn’t Yze made the trade? Oh that’s right because the coach has **** all to do with the machinations of the trade

This year they melt about all our 1st rounders
Next year they melt about our picks we stacked
Then the real melts come, when we unleash the millions of cap space we have on FA's

It’s funny how everyone talks as if they are actually part of the clubs recruiting team.
He specifically asked for our thoughts on the topic, I gave mine - what's the issue?

Where did I say I'm part of the recruiting team?

I've said many times I have no ****ing clue what's going on... And for the record, no one here does.

Last edited:
Pick-6 for a 28yo Rioli is overs. But he’s contracted so pay up. If we get 6 alone I’ll be happy.

Pick-14 for an uncontracted Baker is slight overs, so take that deal and run.

Pick 10 & 11 for Bolton is what I’d expect if he wasn’t contracted. He’s literally the best small forward who can play as a clearance midfielder in the competition - the best. So 10 & 11 for a 4-year contracted Bolton is not even overs IMO.

I’ll be happy with 10 & 11 for Bolton, 14 for Baker and 6 for Rioli … forgetting other pick shuffles etc… that’s overall good business.

I’ll be spewing if we accept 10 and 18 for Bolton with nothing else involved. That’s not even a good deal if uncontracted. It’s basically the same as we paid for TT. And he was uncontracted and certainly not the freak Bolton is, who in a decent team can be the best player in the competition.

I’d keep Bolton rather than accept 10 and 18. If he’s not happy in 2025 then they’ll come again for him, and we will get something similar to 10 and 18, if not more. And he might love life at Tigerland again and stay for another 7-years. So I say stand our ground and take nothing less than 10 and 11.

We’ve got nothing to lose by keeping him rather than accept Freo’s lame offer.

Freo will cave … Bolton could help win them a flag… 10 and 11 a small price for a flag.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Nice post, and makes me feel confident we don’t /wont get reamed .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

secret smell GIF

Will feel better about it if they don't pay 14 for Baker.

Why? Take him in the psd and take 14

Everyone in the media and every other club thinks we should bend over. **** that we do the bending over

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back