List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
If it becomes like the NRL I will give it away. Stacks of players change teams every year and announce during the season... and the morons running the game wonder why very few fans aren't passionate about the sport and their team.

Pretty flipping simple I would have thought.
The NRL mid season contract signings is so weird, I still remember the whole Daly Cherry-Evans saga where he announced he was going to sign for the Titans at the start of the season and then three months later said he changed his mind and was going to stay at the Sea Eagles.

After meeting with club officials and players, star Melbourne midfielder Clayton Oliver reportedly wants to be traded to Geelong.

According to Nine journalist Sam McClure on Wednesday night, Oliver left a meeting with Rhys Stanley and Tom Stewart with a desire to be a Geelong player.

“Clayton Oliver wants to be traded to Geelong,” McClure declared on 3AW airwaves on Wednesday.

Haha imagine being convinced to ask for a trade after speaking to two of the biggest flogs in the comp

Richmond have a good history recruiting South Fremantle players: Maurice Rioli, Shai Bolton , Matthew Parker , Marlion Pickett , Steely Green ...
Stevan Jackson as well with Jacko, Noel Carter and Stephen Mount going the other way. Also Mal Brown coaching at South.

A real back hander would be to actual single out those players leaving.
There’s only three. I think we know who he was referring to.
Why didn't he do it in the weeks and months after Broad said it on radio?
We all knew what John was doing. It wasn't necessary, it was just petty.
Exactly. Important, annual function. Is it too much to ask that he stays off the drink until he’s had his speech?

We don’t need another Kennett. Leave the footy stuff to the experts. If the President wants to earn some respect and make some progress he should get some wins for the club at City Hall.

This is embarrassingly skin deep analysis but Shorty was really really familiar & congenial with Hinkley after our game over there.
Maybe they’re both just nice guys, but yeah it jumped out at me & if Houston goes, Port can’t really afford to go backwards & clearly have headroom given their Perryman chase.
Just a thought

They are certainly in desperate need for distributors off half back. Apparently clubs are even looking to woo Farrell away.

Magic is 100% spot on .
So, I should take him off ignore?

Last edited:
After meeting with club officials and players, star Melbourne midfielder Clayton Oliver reportedly wants to be traded to Geelong.

According to Nine journalist Sam McClure on Wednesday night, Oliver left a meeting with Rhys Stanley and Tom Stewart with a desire to be a Geelong player.

“Clayton Oliver wants to be traded to Geelong,” McClure declared on 3AW airwaves on Wednesday.
Rumour has it that Rhys was still faking the injury that cost the Cats a flag

I played in a (vets) hockey match a couple of weeks ago where the opposing captain got injured walking to the coin toss!

I got a hammy cramp last night sitting on the couch eating twisties

I got a hammy cramp last night sitting on the couch eating twisties
Joining Welcome Home GIF
One Of Us GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we not pay his entire salary and buy another pick? We have so much cap space, same with Freo. I don't have any mail on this but it would be stupid to not pay for three years of their salaries to grab every pick we can right now.
I’m guessing Freo are offering 9 & 16 to then try and get salary relief to sweeten the deal.

Or they’re delusional

Inside trading on AFL.com...

The Dockers have been prepared to offer two of their first-round picks for Bolton – picks No.9 and 16 – although Richmond is expected to target Freo's No.9 and 10 picks for the 25-year-old.

Finally the media nongs are starting to get the picture of what would be acceptable at a minimum.

So Cats will get Jack Martin, Oliver and Bailey Smith, unbelievable

The Dockers have been prepared to offer two of their first-round picks for Bolton – picks No.9 and 16 – although Richmond is expected to target Freo's No.9 and 10 picks for the 25-year-old.

Finally the media nongs are starting to get the picture of what would be acceptable at a minimum.
freo going to an orgie without a dick

I do find it amusing how it's presumed just because a player wants to leave then you can offer what you want and the team losing that player has to deal with it. No consideration goes into the fact a player is still contracted, a flat out no changes that thought.

How bad does Freo want Bolton? Are they prepared to lose Shai Bolton for the chance of drafting Bo Allan? I don't think so

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back