List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly - Lynch is a no.1 forward. All the others are no.3, perhaps no.2 at best. They need that leader to provide the structure, the intelligence etc - even if he's injured for half the season, he still provides that leadership.

no they do not.

That is what coaches are for and what about our new arrivals?

Lynch is a Richmond man but our team is running to a different beat to where Lynch is tracking for at least the next few years.

If Lynch wins a few premierships or not at the Lions and Lions say you have done what we need you to do, he can come back to RFC for a year or two if warranted, I have no problem being flexible, I am trying to help RFC rebuild and propell to many more premierships in the future.

One thing David King has got right s the biggest problem a club can do is get caught up in hype and not know where your at to make the best decisions for the team, players and fans and future as was well as present

The nerve of this guy seriously 2 time premiership hero and all that but jeepers , he is acting like he is lebron James . Mate it’s time to go !

In any case we better get a pick in the 20s for him or I’m gunna lose it

yep, just get on with it. Have been ready to move him on for two seasons now.

Freo knows that Bolton is disgruntled and when push comes to shove, a minute before deadline Richmond would accept 9 and 16.

Richmond knows that Freo needs Bolton badly to win a flag, and a minute before deadline would offer up 9 and 10.

So it’s just a matter of not blinking first.

Freo has more to lose (mired in mediocrity and greatly reduced flag chance) than we do (Bolton remains at Richmond) if deal doesn’t get done.

In other words … don’t blink Blair. 9 and 10 will be given, nothing surer.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Don't think Bolton is disgruntled at all. Has said happy to play out his contract but also happy to be traded if a deal can be done.

Agree regarding blinking first though.

we do not need a strong character, a big physical presence and a leader, we have others

We have Lefu and others ready to develop more as well as who we pick up. Kosi is another tall option and then we have Balta, Gibcus and otehrs next year. Bauer and otehrs

our youngsters are getting smothered by a lack of opportunity

Max King is overrated and JR underrated
You've lost it.

I bet you'll be the one threatening to tear the membership up when we dont get within 100 points of anyone.

Our forward line this year made me spew.

this is another reason we have to hit the draft in the next couple of years, other players will become available and things can turn quickly so if Lynch left it would be a good thing and you know what, if it suited he could come back and win again potentially. Lynch can go but he would be welcome to come back to and never shut out as a Richmond man
So trade out a 31 year old Lynch and trade him back in when our windows is open? I've missed you these last few years Mr Magic

Yes it’s obvious we will hit the draft hard this year but it’s always a good idea to look out for cheap bargains like houli and grigg type deals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think Bolton is disgruntled at all. Has said happy to play out his contract but also happy to be traded if a deal can be done.

Agree regarding blinking first though.
I know. I don't know where the "disgruntled" came from. He himself said he wants to be traded to Perth, but that he's happy to stay if a deal can't get done.

Before someone says "he's just saying that for image and doesn't mean it", I will point out that Rioli never put out that disclaimer when requesting a trade.

[emoji6][emoji6]" data-quote="blaisee" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">

The nerve of this guy seriously time premiership hero and all that but jeepers , he is acting like he is lebron James . Mate it’s time to go !

In any case we better get a pick in the [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]s for him or I’m gunna lose it

Genuinely shocked by this

If I were both clubs, I’d be pulling the offers, embarrassing work here, Agent playing games

it’s not that ****ing difficult Jack

Yes it’s obvious we will hit the draft hard this year but it’s always a good idea to look out for cheap bargains like houli and grigg type deals

They were lucky deals, especially Houli.

Houli was a good player but Knights didn’t like him. They wanted him to stay when Hird came in but he’d had enough.

Grigg was always there abouts as well but Carlton had quite a few mids at the time.

The nerve of this guy seriously 2 time premiership hero and all that but jeepers , he is acting like he is lebron James . Mate it’s time to go !

In any case we better get a pick in the 20s for him or I’m gunna lose it

He literally hasn’t said one word and free agency hasn’t even started

They were lucky deals, especially Houli.

Houli was a good player but Knights didn’t like him. They wanted him to stay when Hird came in but he’d had enough.

Grigg was always there abouts as well but Carlton had quite a few mids at the time.
Where does Sam Davidson fit in ?

Don't like agreeing with you but Lynch is only about the present at RFC, not the future. He'll make us more competitive for the next 2 years (if he plays) but that's it. His leaving might nett us some future success.

My concern is if Lynch goes, who the hell are we going to spend our cap on... We'll be paying a lot of average players more money than they deserve.

He’s necessary to functioning forward half of the ground. The importance of having a proper structure in field for our young players to develop their careers shouldn’t be underestimated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back