List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Bit of a difference in terms of the calibre of players leaving, but yeah not ideal for the giants even if they are mostly depth or role players
The quality of the players leaving doesn't matter, if there is a mass exodus then clearly the head coach is no good.

Happy Jack Graham Departing/Re-Signing Day to all those who celebrate

I'm pretty much of the opposite view on everything you say here.

Norf will likely be prepared to trade pick 2, whereas West Coast will want to keep 3. I've heard they are very keen on Jagga.

We are best positioned to deal with Norf but if we don't someone else might. No one will give them better than pick 6, so we might get pick 2 for say 6 and 18. Or for say 9 & 13.

Pick 6 for them means they will have first dibs on any tall, likely either Armstrong or Tauru. Pick 6 for us means FOS, Lalor, Jagga, Draper and Langford are all gone. At 9 & 10 we can get Berry and Travaglia, then grab Allan at 12 and Faull at 13 if we want a key forward.

I’d read earlier (last week maybe) that WCE were open to splitting 3 which is where the Baker & 9 for pick 3 conversations had started- was reported in the media.

Preference for the pick 3 is that WCE had previously split pick 2 for 8&12 so essentially they’d be open to doing the same for pick 3 and 9&13 aligns to what they’ve done previously.

North’s pick 2 is something I’d hope we’re interested in but just can’t see it happening knowing they’d want pick 6 as part of the deal- less appealing to us to move forward 4 places but then give another first rounder for the privilege of doing so.

The Bolton trade is very easy .....pay up Freo or Fook off and be a shit club forever !!!...we will be quite happy to keep Bolton .....over to you ya purple fooks....that should be our one and only statement to Freo on the subject

The Bolton trade is very easy .....pay up Freo or Fook off and be a shit club forever !!!...we will be quite happy to keep Bolton .....over to you ya purple fooks....that should be our one and only statement to Freo on the subject
I’d be happy to retain Bolton for another year if freo don’t deal . He’s not going to elevate from pick 1 in 2025 anyhow, non damage either way

Happy Jack Graham Departing/Re-Signing Day to all those who celebrate
Hope he signs a 4 year deal with us just to watch some heads explode in here.

Yep. What people just can’t seem to understand or comprehend in the Rioli and Bolton deals. Long term contracts. Pay up or FRO amd they stay at Tigerland. The club has to come first here.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back