List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1727568210766.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we think we will bring in anyone from another club this off-season, or just hit the draft for all the incoming players onto the list this year?

Doesn't seem to be a ton out there that suits us from an existing AFL player perspective, although I would have said that last year about HAwthorn's moves and look at them now.

Would love it if we could pry some hidden gems out of other clubs who are craving more opportunity, but I just can't see who they might be?
We did ask about players as part of the Rioli trade but appears neither wanted to come.

Désolée there is no such thing as baguette in Australia
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

Dude, its a bread roll...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are in a position to Keep Kmac after the draft etc, I would rather still cut him and bring in omeone like Curtis Taylor

Melbourne are imploding. Anyone to sniff out because lets be honest, if everyone is off the sauce and at full strength they are a contender. Steven May belting people destroyed another flag. Just like Dimma putting his pecker into a younger meathole.

Looking at their list is there anyone in our target age profile who wants to jump off a sinking ship?

Melbourne are imploding. Anyone to sniff out because lets be honest, if everyone is off the sauce and at full strength they are a contender. Steven May belting people destroyed another flag. Just like Dimma putting his pecker into a younger meathole.

Looking at their list is there anyone in our target age profile who wants to jump off a sinking ship?
Judd McVee

Do we think we will bring in anyone from another club this off-season, or just hit the draft for all the incoming players onto the list this year?

Doesn't seem to be a ton out there that suits us from an existing AFL player perspective, although I would have said that last year about HAwthorn's moves and look at them now.

Would love it if we could pry some hidden gems out of other clubs who are craving more opportunity, but I just can't see who they might be?
Hawthorn have not won a premiership yet since their latest dip

No one worth going for that wouldn't cost us heaps I don't think.

Potentially someone like Bailey Laurie who was an end of first round pick in 2020 but he's quite small. He seems to be either emergency or sub for them most weeks but he's kinda meh.

Kade Chandler goes ok as a small forward, but again, it's all a bit meh.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back