List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:

chris yarran
Sending Off Red Card GIF by Football Australia

If we are in a position to Keep Kmac after the draft etc, I would rather still cut him and bring in omeone like Curtis Taylor

Melbourne are imploding. Anyone to sniff out because lets be honest, if everyone is off the sauce and at full strength they are a contender. Steven May belting people destroyed another flag. Just like Dimma putting his pecker into a younger meathole.

Looking at their list is there anyone in our target age profile who wants to jump off a sinking ship?

Melbourne are imploding. Anyone to sniff out because lets be honest, if everyone is off the sauce and at full strength they are a contender. Steven May belting people destroyed another flag. Just like Dimma putting his pecker into a younger meathole.

Looking at their list is there anyone in our target age profile who wants to jump off a sinking ship?
Judd McVee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we think we will bring in anyone from another club this off-season, or just hit the draft for all the incoming players onto the list this year?

Doesn't seem to be a ton out there that suits us from an existing AFL player perspective, although I would have said that last year about HAwthorn's moves and look at them now.

Would love it if we could pry some hidden gems out of other clubs who are craving more opportunity, but I just can't see who they might be?
Hawthorn have not won a premiership yet since their latest dip

No one worth going for that wouldn't cost us heaps I don't think.

Potentially someone like Bailey Laurie who was an end of first round pick in 2020 but he's quite small. He seems to be either emergency or sub for them most weeks but he's kinda meh.

Kade Chandler goes ok as a small forward, but again, it's all a bit meh.

Anyone taken any notice of Brandon Parfitt? Delisted by Geelong.
Think it was a pick we gave up for Caddy.
In my mind he's basically Quinton Narkle level - unsure if he's reasonably handy or just list-clogging.
Are there any other delisted names that are worth considering? As in rookie draft or pre-season supplementary pick-up.

In my mind he's basically Quinton Narkle level - unsure if he's reasonably handy or just list-clogging.
Are there any other delisted names that are worth considering? As in rookie draft or pre-season supplementary pick-up.
I dont want him, but if the club see the Graham role as imperative, then let Graham go hopefully for a good pick, and grab Parfitt as a replacement for free. Very similar players IMO

Last edited:
I know this isn't the right attitude to have but if the Cats (who seemingly are the kings of list management) don't value him, I wonder whether anyone else should.

Pretty uninspiring list of names who have been delisted thus far. Curtis Taylor from the Roos has shown flashes but he's now had 6 years in the system. One I brought up the other day purely just in case Nank goes down with injury was Preuss but that was quickly shut down too haha

Delistings can still occur though so teams who end up bringing in players through trade/FA may have to offload a few.

He wouldn't be delisted and he probably doesn't wanna come here, but I'd be interested in us getting Owies through the PSD if we could just to shit Carlton fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back