List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728278216122.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Shai is absolutely up there with those players. What did Dangerfield and Cameron achieve before those trades. F’all comparatively.

We know Freo’s position. They need to win one now they’re not going to do it with draft picks unless they trade them for match winners. If they went back to their supporter base and said they’re hitting the draft again after building for years they’d be furious

Huh?

Danger was a 3 x AA and best and fairest at Adelaide. He finished in the top-7 of the Brownlow 4 times in a row from 2012-2015 with 20+ votes before joining Geelong.

Cameron was a 9-time leading GWS goalkicker, a best and fairest, 2 x AA and a Coleman medallist before joining Geelong.

So Shai isn’t within a bulls roar of those guys achievements - he might achieve a lot more as he’s at his peak for a few more years, but right now it’s not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Been wondering why Carlton were so insistent they’re not trading 12. I assumed Travaglia but I’ve heard a media rumour this morning that it’s Hannaford.

Would love to stop them getting him.

**** ‘em.

Jay Clark reckons end of 2nd round compo for JGTI

:rolleyes:
It's probably fair for who he is but when you stack it up against the other free agents it doesn't make sense.

Oh well, we move on.

The CFL strikes again. Perryman and Battle in highest paid 5% of players in league = band 1.

Cummings activates band-2.

Dual flag player and 26yo JGTI on a $2.5m 4-year deal activates band-4.

Does the corruption ever end?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh?

Danger was a 3 x AA and best and fairest at Adelaide. He finished in the top-7 of the Brownlow 4 times in a row from 2012-2015 with 20+ votes before joining Geelong.

Cameron was a 9-time leading GWS goalkicker, a best and fairest, 2 x AA and a Coleman medallist before joining Geelong.

So Shai isn’t within a bulls roar of those guys achievements - he might achieve a lot more as he’s at his peak for a few more years, but right now it’s not even close.

why would you mention brownlow votes when Shai is not a permanent mid?
Brownlow is a midfielders award and should only be used to compare midfielders.

Shai was an indispensable member of teams that took down both Cameron and Dangerfield in successive GFs

Absolutely at their level/value.

Every single time.

Different rules for Richmond.

This is the first time in the history of AFL Free Agency that a 4 year deal hasn't got band 1, 2 or 3.
If they're not paying him big money we're not getting the typenof compo everyone was hoping for. Simple

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back