List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728278216122.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Fine, 2nd thing, still a shit strike rate
Yet you still rate my opinion.....

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

They really should have to release the details IMO.

Maybe its only 4 years x $500K, but after all the generosity last week, it seems like a RFC ****ing all over again.

Hopefully this result prepares everyone for more disappointment to come via trades.

If they're not paying him big money we're not getting the typenof compo everyone was hoping for. Simple
Sure, if you're that naive then good for you.

This is the first time in the history of AFL Free Agency that a 4 year deal hasn't got band 1, 2 or 3.

But yeah, believe what you want to believe. This is why the AFL get away with everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how reliable this guy is, but I’m a fan of Blair going full Dodo this year.

View attachment 2134983
1728353520632.png
haggling like a pro.
Freo how much for that bit of garbage?
RFC : 5 million first round & 53 second round draft picks. He's not even for sale for 3 years.

(Walls leaves the room in disgust)

Next day..
Freo: we could do with a good player. He's from Perth, wants to come home. drifts out of games a lot. how about 2 19th rounders. Missus is dying to get out that hell hole Melbourne.

next week.
RFC: Walls, your old man was a good player. Didn't mind him back in the day.. His coaching stint at punt road put us back 36 years. Still got nightmares. OK what picks ya got? 10, 11 & something.

2 weeks later
RFC: OK its killing me, but have him. Ya lucky we're having a end of dynasty sale.

Chuck in his salary for a year, if that helps.

Wallsy: We got the Chadmeister wants to come here next year. Gotta save some ammo for him.

Blair: you've killed me. You do your apprenticeship under Adrian?

why would you mention brownlow votes when Shai is not a permanent mid?
Brownlow is a midfielders award and should only be used to compare midfielders.

Shai was an indispensable member of teams that took down both Cameron and Dangerfield in successive GFs

Absolutely at their level/value.

I was just highlighting how good Dangerfield was prior to going to Geelong, with 4 x top-7 finishes in the Brownlow in a row from 2012-15. In addition to 3 x AA.

And FWIW, Robbo had Danger at #3 in his top-50 end of 2015. Bolton wasn’t in his top-50 this year…. nobody would have Bolton in their top-50 based on 2024 output.

Bolton’s best is as good as anyone’s, but he’s not Danger circa 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Sure, if you're that naive then good for you.

This is the first time in the history of AFL Free Agency that a 4 year deal hasn't got band 1, 2 or 3.

But yeah, believe what you want to believe. This is why the AFL get away with everything.
Hopefully we draft a 200+ game gun with that pick and shove it up the campaigners arse.

Plenty of posters wanted Graham out the door as he is a 'spud', yet they somehow expected that another club was going to pay him top $ to get us at least band 2 compo. It's either he's a spud and is getting paid what he's worth or he's a good player and we've been ripped off. It can't be both sorry

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back