List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728278216122.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
The average wage next year is higher than $500k. No way Graham is moving across the country to a club courting him for below average wage.

Battle would be 6-years totalling probably $5m. Perryman much the same. Cumming a 6-year deal totalling probably $4.2m which was band-2.

So I’d say given Graham is getting $2.4m, Band-3 starts at $2,400,000.01

I thought weeks ago band-3 was no chance and it’d be band-4. I got convinced it was band-3 by posters in here … so it’s what i thought originally, but based on other compo I feel the CFL have gone it with no lube.

Farked over with Ellis and now farked over with Graham. What on earth did we do to the AFL in the hub? Wowsers!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You dont know that though, also gets a house for half the price as Vic, plays under a coach he adores, plenty of reasons we dont know also.

Does anyone know the details of Isaac cumming’s contract length and supposed money? We already know it’s a flawed system but he’s the same age as graham and played 50 less games. The giants were a top 4 team and a flag fancy next year and received pick 20 odd for him. We had the worst year in club history and there is a real potential for us not winning a game next year yet we get pick 40 odd for Jack Graham.
If we had been half decent this year the pick would be in the 50s.
Can guarantee the CFL adjusted the formula to drop him just outside band 3.
I don't know why they even bother saying they have a formula, just come out with it and say we compensate with what we think the club needs.
Saint are perennial losers that can't pay their way, we will give them a leg up with an early pick.
GWS is our love child, we will do whatever we need to make them successful, here's a first rounder.
Richmond, don't need our financial help, won 3 flags when all we really want is for them to be mildy competitive, here's a third rounder for not doing what we want and be grateful for it.

Does anyone know the details of Isaac cumming’s contract length and supposed money? We already know it’s a flawed system but he’s the same age as graham and played 50 less games. The giants were a top 4 team and a flag fancy next year and received pick 20 odd for him. We had the worst year in club history and there is a real potential for us not winning a game next year yet we get pick 40 odd for Jack Graham.
footywire says Cummings contracted until 2030

6 years

The average wage next year is higher than $500k. No way Graham is moving across the country to a club courting him for below average wage.

Battle would be 6-years totalling probably $5m. Perryman much the same. Cumming a 6-year deal totalling probably $4.2m which was band-2.

So I’d say given Graham is getting $2.4m, Band-3 starts at $2,400,000.01

I thought weeks ago band-3 was no chance and it’d be band-4. I got convinced it was band-3 by posters in here … so it’s what i thought originally, but based on other compo I feel the CFL have gone it with no lube.

Farked over with Ellis and now farked over with Graham. What on earth did we do to the AFL in the hub? Wowsers!

Average wage means nothing when you have 3-4 players in the million dollar range these days lifting the average

Graham wont be on more than $500k if the compo is band 4
its a simple formula and they would need to justify if questioned

Age - Tick
Years of contract - Tick
Salary - Cross

also would be easy to find out the salary as Clarke & Blair would have discussed it and the managers would have been keeping Richmond informed incase he could get a bump
Im confident its $450-$500k range

There's a fair chance he is. Nobody else is offering a contract for competition beside the club he's been interested in leaving for the best part of 12+ months.

Anyway, whatever. I can handle the Graham compensation if we get at least pick 10 and 11 from Fremantle for Bolton. We also should get something good for Gold Coast, but it’s important we do not let these clubs play us.

For what it’s worth I don’t think we would get much better for Graham on the open market. A pick in the 30-40’s is probably his correct value. But surely Adelaide aren’t paying cumming much more than what Graham has gone for.
True, but the ides of the way the compo is set up is to give teams lower down the ladder overs for losing a player, not market value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6-year deal. Probably $4.2m total give or take. Graham ballpark $2.2-2.4m deal over 4-years.

AFL knows we are gonna have 6-7 top-25 picks. Didn’t want us to have any more. It was probably borderline band-3 but CFL hates Richmond and knows we are already stacked in the draft. Simple as that.

EFA

Last edited:
AFL execs joining the media to ensure BF and our supporters are melting again,

Watching Zac Efron GIF by Baywatch Movie

For what it’s worth I don’t think we would get much better for Graham on the open market. A pick in the 30-40’s is probably his correct value. But surely Adelaide aren’t paying cumming much more than what Graham has gone for.
Port didn't want him a couple of years ago, RFC told Jack "Dusty" Graham to explore his options and thank Christ Mini got the job. I want the guy out of our team. If he stays, he's undroppable.

500k 4 years = compo pick we wont even use on a player. ....maybe to send Suns way for their academy picks

Last edited:
Jack Graham has now officially gone so everyone upset about the compo dry your eyes and lets get back to what's important- making sure we get FOS and Lalor

200w.gif

No that's right, the AFL is a totally balanced competition that is never interfered with by HO to get the results and outcomes they want
They're poorly ran and have screwed us on a rule change before, but they're not out to get us here. He's unrestricted, we're gonna see the details of the contract soon fella. It's all above board. Breathe

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back