List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:

10 and 18 for our best current player and contracted! is an utter disgrace.

Both picks are risks, and 18 is not a first rounder im sorry. It’s basically pick 21/22 with bids.
It’s not a first rounder. 10 and 11 is even borderline worth it for him. It’s a pity they don’t have much more to give. We should be standing our ground with bolton, don’t give in to the media hype.

Bolton has been a serial offender for giving away un needed 50m penalties for a very long time

I’m sure even the biggest Bolton fans who watch all of our games would agree

He’s petulant, I whinged about it in the preseason. The Melbourne practice match, I think.

Didn’t get a free kick, complained about it to the umpire with his arms up, back to the play while the opposition ran the ball out of their backline,

Couldn’t even switch on for the first practice match under the new coach. Such disrespect to Yze and poor leadership.

theyll never let you back on now , you made a fool of mclure
Do you know that they email you out the voucher from de bortolis and you have to drive all the way to outside Croydon to collect 2 bottles of shit 🍷 wine
Costs more in petrol ⛽

Do you know that they email you out the voucher from de bortolis and you have to drive all the way to outside Croydon to collect 2 bottles of shit 🍷 wine
Costs more in petrol ⛽
shouldve asked for beer

Cal Twomey reckons Richmond fans are only slightly disappointed with the Jack Graham compensation pick.

Agitated.gif

Made a fool out of him without even trying usually they cut you off before they give you a prize. The producer forgot tonight
hes a dumb carltoon fan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The realistic fans
Or the unrealistic ones??
If Gilligan can make a radio 📻 out of a coconut then Richmond should have been given pick 2.

Tv Land Technology GIF by TV Land Classic

This is no joke … the first half of 2010 when we were 0-9 and a percentage under 50% was my favourite period of footy for nearly a decade, as we were playing kids who were giving their all and we had direction and purpose in the way we were playing. I could see a future despite the losses piling up.

I’m hoping 2025 will be the same. If we see a heap of elite youngsters show regular glimpses of brilliance amongst the bad losses I’ll be fine with that.

And people need to remember we suffered probably the worst injury crisis any team has ever suffered in 2024. If we suffer a similar injury fate in 2025 then we will get walloped every week and struggle to win a game, no doubt.

But if we have some luck (eg. Gibcus and Lynch both play 18+ games for starters) then we will have long period of games where we will be more than competitive, and will jag at least 4-5 x wins.

Expectations are zero so I’m looking forward to a stress free 2025 watching kids develop.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

hey trust me, you don't barrack for Richmond for 40+ years without learning to enjoy life during the shit time, but here is not 2010 mate, back then the team still had

Richo
Prime age Deledio
Ben Cousins
Chris Newman
Troy Simmonds
Shane Tuck
Richard Tambling
22 yo Jack Riewoldt
Daniel Jackson
Graham Polak
Mitch Morton
Jake King
Foley
K.Moore

the rookies below were also a couple of years in
Cotchin
Edwards
Rance

Add to Griffiths, young Dusty

Life was always more fun with Richo - but this year we just dont have that top list of guys. I also remember 2010, Dimma's first year, and i don't really remember it being that fun either. Watching Nason, Webberley, Roberts etc run around - I hope the club isnt planning on going down a similar "later age "never made it" types - i'd much prefer us go down the "Mark Graham, Trent Chaplin" rd and just get some grown-ups that can help mentor the kids. I don't see a good culture for that with the current group

Balta
Lynch
Prestia
Short
Vlaustin
Nank
Broad
Cumberland
Taranto
Hopper

The kids we have, right now, are nothing close to cotch, rance, edwards

The list is way to shallow at the moment. 2009 will look like a wet dream compared to 2025

If that 2010 list was 0-9 @ 50% - then the 2025 team are in strife imo

Last edited:
10 and 18 for our best current player and contracted! is an utter disgrace.

Both picks are risks, and 18 is not a first rounder im sorry. It’s basically pick 21/22 with bids.
It’s not a first rounder. 10 and 11 is even borderline worth it for him. It’s a pity they don’t have much more to give. We should be standing our ground with bolton, don’t give in to the media hype.

what about Blair says to Freo "it's cool, we understand you've got some picks you'd like to keep, we're not fussed about that. go to WC and get their pick 3 for us. i'll leave it up to you to work it out. come back with it and we'll hand over Bolton, no worries."

everyone is happy ;)

I watching trading day on Fox just then.

Absolute farce, virtually reading to script, no doubt AFL HQ agenda and they are puppets.

I think do not do the Rioli and Bolton deals,

AFL HQ clearly want to jack up Freo.

If we are forced I would link Rioli deal with Bolton deal at West Coast involving 3 for 6 and whatever else. AFL hQ will not like it but they need to get a life.

I think RFC will lose half their supporters if Rioli and Bolton are offloaded for nothing like what trading day is proposing

Some on BF are pushing an AFL agenda and are not genuine fans IMO
Never go full magic.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back