List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:

But with the Pies considered the leaders for the Suns' choice given John Noble's trade request to Gold Coast, clubs have also turned their attention to the Dockers' No.11 pick.

Melbourne, which AFL.com.au reported on Monday was offering a future first-round pick for the Dockers' pick, are among the clubs interested, with Carlton, the Bulldogs, North Melbourne and Collingwood also keen on the Dockers' pick.

Fremantle would be willing to trade it into 2025 for a future first-round pick, but likely only if a deal for Shai Bolton falls through.

The Dockers have two of their three first-round picks (No.10 and 18) on the table for the Richmond star. If two first-round picks are used in a deal for Bolton, the Dockers would be expected to keep their remaining choice to use at this year's draft.

Shai Bolton in action during Richmond's clash against Fremantle in round eight, 2024. Picture: Getty Images
The ongoing negotiations between Fremantle and Richmond would mean the Suns' pick, which will definitely be traded, remains the hottest chip. But clubs are also preparing for the next pick-swapping opportunity.

With all this shit going on I can see us accepting one pick for Rioli and the later picks for Bolton

Agree 100% especially if it means we can really target specific players we are after by trading down/consolidating late picks

Let’s be the team that dictate who slides instead of the team that is wishing a certain player slides to us
We are in a good position to trade up, down or into next year but I still think
We need to acquire a couple of KPF types as they usually take longer to develop.

2 or 3 midfielders. 1 or 2 KPFs and a couple of outside runners. I’d also select a ruck if Dodson was still available near end or after first round.

With all this shit going on I can see us accepting one pick for Rioli and the later picks for Bolton
But why is accepting a bad offer the end game?

Geelong held Kelly
Dogs held Dunkley
Sydney held Papley

And I'm sure I've missed others.

FWIW I think we'll accept 6 for Rioli.

Bolton will stay if we don't get what we want

I can still only see one first round pick
Beard Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

100% Gold Coast need to get this deal done as well otherwise it will potentially hurt them in the future if they come kicking tyres and the players managers talk the player out of the move due the inability to get the moves across the line that they have started
Did not Dimma say he was looking forward to his new toys???

Now he wants a older one??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The hate is real! Now any pick for Graham was too much.

View attachment 2136365

The guy is dumb as dogshit to start with despite his nerdy glasses and then he has no idea how the system works despite how much we’ve been ripped off

Not sure how much you can attribute to his lack of IQ or how much he hates Richmond. Maybe it’s both

People do not understand many Richmond fans, I think.

30 plus years of hell, then 3 premierships.

Richmond can tear the place down provided we have top, and I mean real top draft picks coming in( not TR top draft picks) so we get real quality coming in.

have you noticed on this draft gets better and better the more the commentators talk?? Used to be a lot of depth now the best ever with up to 5 or so number ones.. They sure can spin!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back