List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

1728368225052.png

Trade & Free Agency Dates

Free Agency Period - Friday October 4th 9am to Friday October 11th 5pm

Trade Period - Monday 7th October 9am to Wednesday October 16th 7.30pm

Richmond have been linked to the following players:
Ben Hobbs
Elijah Tsatas
Jai Culley
Connor Stone
Jacob Konstanty

Last edited:
Sooo obvious through their propaganda arm. What “journo” is backing us in? None!
I praised Bickley earlier today because he said 17 or whatever Geelong have isn't enough for Bailey Smith - a proven commodity.

He completely lost me later though when he agreed with Damo that he'd take 11 & 30 for Bolton. I mean FMD that is completely ridiculous and confirms you as a completely dumb carnt without question.
Adelaide is full of weird carnts.*

*Richmond fans excluded lol

Dance Twerk GIF by Italia's Got Talent's Got Talent
That's it that's it that's it

I praised Bickley earlier today because he said 17 or whatever Geelong have isn't enough for Bailey Smith - a proven commodity.

He completely lost me later though when he agreed with Damo that he'd take 11 & 30 for Bolton. I mean FMD that is completely ridiculous and confirms you as a completely dumb carnt without question.
Adelaide is full of weird carnts.

There’s a negative richmond bias that has be factored in

What the **** did we do apart from **** up some clubs because we were so good for a few years. Get over it

Disgraceful of Dimma and GC to tap Rioli on the shoulder, then try and low ball Richmond.

If you are going to start this, and destablise the player, you better finish it by paying up full cost to break the contract.

Really starting to question Dimma's behaviour, coming off his pedestal at a rate of knots.
He is off his head on the wacky tobaccy

Kane and Barrett are the lowest life forms in football. Why we are giving any form of attention to these two is mind blowing.

Blair doing everything right by asking for maximum value! They want our contracted players then they can pay top dollar!

Just because we won three flags doesn't mean we owe anything to other clubs! **** any media that disagree! If those campaigners had it their way everyone would get a participation trophy at seasons end!

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I told my mates in the group chat that we'd go for 6 and 13 and no one believed me.

Would of been disappointed if we didn’t open with that demand
Gotta start high and work down to ensure we get the best deal possible

The hate is real! Now any pick for Graham was too much.

View attachment 2136365
If I am honest, I think compensation picks should be scrapped altogether. They are a blight on the draft, as clubs have had the player for 7 years, could have signed them to a new deal but didn’t, which is sh!t list management imo.
Get rid of them totally, I think Dillon is of a similar view fwiw

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of contract Tim Kelly gets 3 first rounders

Media: Fair Deal

4 year contracted Shai Bolton...

Media: 1 first rounder plus a 2nd rounder at best

always ask for the most obscene deal that’s plausible. Set the anchor point with the first offer

Especially when you hold the cards. What do they want? They want a flag we want picks what’s more valuable at this time? You’d take a flag I’d think

Blair must be loving it right now

He's right about a lot of things but Richmond (have reportedly) said 6 isn't enough.
So why would we be accepting 6 and throwing back later picks? - That's because we won't

Because if we clean them out of their top 3 picks, they have 29, 41 and 50 to get noble plus points for Lombard, that’s 12-1300 points at quick calc… it’s enough if the bid is about 8+.

The reason for GC overpay was only ever partially because of Rioli and being contracted, the other part has always been because we’d be able to bundle up picks for GC and probably so we don’t bid on Lombard.

I think it’s more likely though GC will want us to give them next years picks so they’re armed for the academy, which will be even more expensive with changes and 2 top 10 looking picks.

But don’t be foolish to believe we’re getting a kings ransom for Rioli alone, we’re scratching each others back here.

Out of contract Tim Kelly gets 3 first rounders

Media: Fair Deal

4 year contracted Shai Bolton...

Media: 1 first rounder plus a 2nd rounder at best

Fact is, even at 10 and 18, Shai Bolton will be traded for more draft capital than Tim Kelly, and in the top 5 in draft points of any player, in the history of the AFL draft trade period

Good news is, we are going to get even more than that !

I told my mates in the group chat that we'd go for 6 and 13 and no one believed me.

I know how you feel.
I said months ago on here that we'll ask for 6 & 13 & 20 for Rioli.

With 6 being his value
13 being the contract and a large chunk of salary paid by us
and 20 being for a stack of picks that make up a lot more than pick 20 points

.... and it was deemed delusional.

It probably is lol, but seems like that's the kind of thing we are after.
We can drop off the 20 now and take Brisbane's instead.

Cue the outrage

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back