Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For a club that is going to have trouble getting players to nominate to go there, once they convince someone to nominate they just absolutely have to get the deal done, its the reason they gave up pick 2 for Weller.

If Rioli wants to go and he nominates Gold Coast they have a duty to make sure they get the deal done and we hold all the power

Despite signing only a couple months ago, keep an eye on miller

He’s of interest to the eagles

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't tease me you bugger! Surely they aren't that stupid.

I don't get this, he had a good start to the year and then dropped off. Tall players can take years to find consistency.

Man we turn on players quick. Doesn't matter who we draft/recruit, they will all have periods of inconsistency and everyone will want them gone lol

For a club that is going to have trouble getting players to nominate to go there, once they convince someone to nominate they just absolutely have to get the deal done, its the reason they gave up pick 2 for Weller.

If Rioli wants to go and he nominates Gold Coast they have a duty to make sure they get the deal done and we hold all the power
Well said.

The big one will be what level salary support we provide for Bolton as it could really help you guys once that window opens (which should be next year).

I’m curious about the Brodie situation. Is he on decent coin for the next two years and do you want him off the books? I’m not really interested in him as a player but we could potentially provide salary dumping services. He might even get a few games helping the kids develop.
Brodie is a 🥔, if Richmond recruit him then the football department has gone to hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back