Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ain’t a journalist… just an old man with anger problems that everyone has tuned out
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Despite signing only a couple months ago, keep an eye on miller

He’s of interest to the eagles

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Rd 2 thanks for Miller. Hope we aren't paying Blair per trade! Though I think he is doing about 5 years worth of work this year! Imagine the youth, 3 for Bolton, 1 or 2 for Baker, 1 for Graham, 2 for Rioli, 1 or 2 for Miller, 1 or 2 for Lynch. 6 extra top 30 picks this year minimum. That's 5 years worth of drafting fellas!

Please RFC dont waste draft picks trading in spuds and failures.

We dont want to go back to 1983.

Load up on top picks and draft quality juniors.

Bring in star free agents after 2025 when the cap is bursting with cash to splash.
Nothing wrong with one or two of those kinds of players
Grigg and Houli both essentially other clubs cast offs

If the talent is identified no reason to take a low risk punt

Please RFC dont waste draft picks trading in spuds and failures.

We dont want to go back to 1983.

Load up on top picks and draft quality juniors.

Bring in star free agents after 2025 when the cap is bursting with cash to splash.

Can’t bring in all just kids if lots of experience going out.

If we ended up with the reported 6 or so picks in top 25 , yes use them on the best kids , but wouldn’t be against a player or 2 about 22 or 23 on the fringes at another club like the Giants etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I don’t get the whole “Bolton is too inconsistent” narrative. Show me a small forward that pinch hits in the midfield that doesn’t have a few quiet games? Especially in a team that won 2 games for the entire season. For those not familiar with the site footywire, you can go on there and literally compare players stats and I can tell you now Boltons season statistically is very much on par with other blokes that play the same position yet a couple of them are going to be All Australians this year because they’re in good teams. I speak of Moore, Stengle, Papley, Rankine, Daniels, Cameron, Pickett, Hill. In fact for all the negative press shai has received this year, if he was a better shot on goal he should probably still have kicked 45-50 goals and still been AA himself.
Here is a classic example of the point I’m trying to make regarding Bolton. Cam Rayner had made the AA 40 man squad and Bolton pretty much better in every stat…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Petracca situation is insane.
It's actually crazy how little external pressure there is on Melbourne currently.
  • Their best player has essentially requested a trade.
  • The whole club has been rife with culture issues for the best part of two years
  • They have had to ward off multiple drug and gambling accusations against their coach.
  • Clayton Oliver is a trainwreck
  • Joel Smith got caught dealing as well as having ingested cocaine before a game.
What else needs to happen before the blowtorch seriously gets put on that club?

It's actually crazy how little external pressure there is on Melbourne currently.
  • The whole club has been rife with culture issues for the best part of two years
  • They have had to ward off multiple drug and gambling accusations against their coach.
  • Joel Smith got caught dealing as well as having ingested cocaine before a game.
I have a gif that sums this up...

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

They first need someone to care about the Dees, therein lies the problem!

Last week a Pie's fan suggested trading Ash Johnson for Petracca, now they have upped their offer 🤣 🤣

"All out"

Unleashed Reef McInnes who will be delisted tomorrow.

I have a gif for this too...

Animated GIF

Here is a classic example of the point I’m trying to make regarding Bolton. Cam Rayner had made the AA 40 man squad and Bolton pretty much better in every stat…

Yep, Bolton much like Dusty is a victim of his own incredibly high ceiling. Even when they have an average year it's better than 90% of their oppo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back