Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rioli one is dirty! Probably more filthy on Dimma! Missed on two coaching jobs until we gave him a chance, should of been sacked in 2016 but we backed him in! (Brave and rewarding call I'll admit) Walks away due to burn out, tweets to Benny on holiday bragging about finding another 20 odd members overseas! Takes the gold coast job then starts harrassing his former players! Real lack of respect about it and leaves a real sour taste towards a bloke that probably should of been regarded as an immortal of our club.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dimma is a campaigner. He banged on about what it means to be a "richmond man" only to go out and dump the missus because she got too old, and lied about being stressed. **** him.

The only good thing is we now start a complete rebuild 5 years earlier than an AFL club normally would, and keep a core of players who have tasted success.

All the players bailing are just doing it for 3 years so they never have to work again. Don't blame them and they will always be tigers as far as I am concerned.

Yeah we need to keep list spots open for those picks we want to trade to Brissy. Makes sense.

That only applies at the actual draft. We could hold every pick in the draft before the draft just need to trade them.

I read it more like we might have other deals/recruits in mind and therefore we may not have a list spot for you.

That only applies at the actual draft. We could hold every pick in the draft before the draft just need to trade them.

I read it more like we might have other deals/recruits in mind and therefore we may not have a list spot for you.
Brisbane are contending so won't want the picks before draft night. They don't even have mid range picks to try share the load the useless campaigners 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're going to end up with Ned McHenry, aren't we?

That's the doozy.

Sent from my Pixel 9 using Tapatalk

Brisbane are contending so won't want the picks before draft night. They don't even have mid range picks to try share the load the useless campaigners 🤣🤣

As in Brisbane won’t have enough list spaces for the picks they need for points? Can they actually live trade for more picks than they have list spots to match points? I know they stopped teams taking more picks than they could use to the draft.

We are doing the right thing, hopefully.

I think Collingwood rise next year. Melbourne who knows. For me getting rid of a Petracca for some other quality will help them.

We have to go full on with draft picks before Tassie. Simply have to.
Pies and dees are spent. Pies have over taken cats as having the oldest list and team. People calling them grandpa’s army (not dads).

Dimma is a campaigner. He banged on about what it means to be a "richmond man" only to go out and dump the missus because she got too old, and lied about being stressed. **** him.

The only good thing is we now start a complete rebuild 5 years earlier than an AFL club normally would, and keep a core of players who have tasted success.

All the players bailing are just doing it for 3 years so they never have to work again. Don't blame them and they will always be tigers as far as I am concerned.

I agree all these players took unders to play in flags and keep the team together , now that there are no flags they deserve to get paid , as long as we get top dollar draft compo, good luck to them

Interesting contrast of how we are treating trade requests from Rioli, Bolton and baker compared to the Dees’ response to Trac and kozi. We have probably got it right, but polar opposite approaches
Dees think they're in the window

Animated GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back