• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
big sexy lefau and bauer is pretty good forward line

we beat the swans with big sexy and lefau, imagine cameos from bauer
Bauer will get off the chain if he is able to play as the 3rd tall
Perfect position for him if the other two can tie up the big defenders and he can come in late and sit on heads

I want
6 + other 1st rounder linked to Doggies for Rioli
9+ 10 + 17 for Bolton or pick 3 and something else for Bolton via West Coast
Hawthorn first rounder from Barrass for Baker
2nd round compo from Graham leaving

That's what I call a successful trade period. Anything less and i'll be sad.
Is Baker a Free Agent or not - do we get compensation ?

Is Baker a Free Agent or not - do we get compensation ?
Baker is 100% not a free agent. He is uncontracted however we have first pick of the preseason draft so if a trade was not able to happen, he would nominate terms and we could just pick him. It won't happen though, a suitable trade will happen I'm certain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should involve Alex Davies in a trade deal with GC , got loads of potential
Reading the Pies are keen.
I think we need to be looking at players with leg speed that are good users of the ball, when you consider our 3 most skilled players are leaving . From what I’ve seen Davies can butcher it and has no real outside game

At least the two WA boys have requested trades in a way that allows us to leverage the best deal.
Bolton requested trade to WA not specifically to a club. As did Baker.

Rioli requested a trade to GC who has the best draft capital. He never considered Brisbane so it's fortunate the cards fell as they did.

I will bear no ill will toward any of them. All multiple premiership players and are helping us build our next chapter.

Exactly. There’s no loyalty in footy now’s it’s time to get to work and get the best deals.

Love all of them as players. Will always be welcome back. Now **** off and let’s hammer out some deals.

Blair must be licking his lips with the possibilities. Get in there son

Exactly. There’s no loyalty in footy now’s it’s time to get to work and get the best deals.

Love all of them as players. Will always be welcome back. Now **** off and let’s hammer out some deals.

Blair must be licking his lips with the possibilities. Get in there son
Eric Andre GIF

Legit excited about the fresh start

Losing rioli especially sucks but if we can get pick 6 (or more) we are doing pretty well IMO

Not many teams get to rebuild in this way, it's actually pretty lucky
It's rare for a club to get so many top picks within the same year unless it's a new club starting out (gws and suns)

Good opportunity to fast track our rebuild

Matt Clarke is the list boss at WCE he wont cause us any troubles and we will get fair value.

Who says we want to deal with west coast? campaigner needs to get his skates on if he wants to play

Blair is eating cote de bœuf with a glass of Chianti right now. Could not be a better time being a list manager

Thank you Liam…I love you for what you have done for our club

We have Steely…who is a clone…but better goal kicker…and has campaigner in him…like his feisty…bit like Jake King

This is a very good point.

I would be stunned if we drafted any more than seven. Anyone we would draft after that would be unlikely ever to get a shot.

Which means three players will have to come from somewhere else. Interesting to consider who would be prepared to come across. They would either be thinking very long term or be very desperate.
2 of the open spots will be taken by our MSD pick ups, so should only be 7-8 open spots and we may also hold a spot open for a PSD pick up.

Not gunna lie still pretty filthy about Rioli

Baker is heading home and out of contract and Bolton has some legitimate family reasons but Rioli on the other hand can get stuffed
Rioli one is dirty! Probably more filthy on Dimma! Missed on two coaching jobs until we gave him a chance, should of been sacked in 2016 but we backed him in! (Brave and rewarding call I'll admit) Walks away due to burn out, tweets to Benny on holiday bragging about finding another 20 odd members overseas! Takes the gold coast job then starts harrassing his former players! Real lack of respect about it and leaves a real sour taste towards a bloke that probably should of been regarded as an immortal of our club.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back