Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't anyone proposed an 18 team trade, makes as much sense as all the trade scenarios I have seen to-date.

Excited Wow Wow GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

We've upped our offer for Jack Graham to 4 years according to Riley Beveridge.

What the ****ing ****.

Angry Office GIF

What the *ing *.

Angry Office GIF
Kidding , I hope this is part of fa compo equation, I’d seriously rather keep macca for a year to bolster experience
JG is exactly the type we need to improve to start winning games
Him
And kozi are wooden spoon specials

What the *ing *.

Angry Office GIF

This club is ****ing useless

Don't expect all these 1sts round picks either if we are thinking like this.

Hopefully he speaks to Baker and they both end up at West Coast.

In saying that, I reckon he goes. Look at his history, toured Carlton in 2019, toured Port Adelaide and now fielding offers from West Coast.

Kidding , I hope this is part of fa compo equation, I’d seriously rather keep macca for a year to bolster experience
JG is exactly the type we need to improve to start winning games
Him
And kozi are wooden spoon specials
****ing hope so. Why would Graham leave for Eagles who will be worse than us for the same length contract? Money is the only answer.

Horrible list management if he re-signs for 4 years.

What the *ing *.

Angry Office GIF
WC's offer mustn't be quite enough for pick 22. Otherwise, we'd just let him go.

I hope our offer is four years on less money. Graham's a fringe player, but he's never going to be bad enough to be delisted, so having him on the list for another four years — especially while we're rebuilding — isn't that big of a deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WC's offer mustn't be quite enough for pick 22. Otherwise, we'd just let him go.

I hope our offer is four years on less money. Graham's a fringe player, but he's never going to be bad enough to be delisted, so having him on the list for another four years — especially while we're rebuilding — isn't that big of a deal.

My only concern is that he will be getting games ahead of younger mids. With the team already carrying Taranto, Hopper & Prestia I guess the only positive is pick 1 will be wrapped up by June 25.

My thoughts exactly.

I just tried explaining this to that dumb campaigner tiger_tough , but he doesnt get it.

My only concern is that he will be getting games ahead of younger mids. With the team already carrying Taranto, Hopper & Prestia I guess the only positive is pick 1 will be wrapped up by June 25.
He barely got any midfield time this year with half the team injured. Was only really put in there when we needed a tagger.

I rather have #23 + F2 from the eagles
happy to throw a 4th rounder bone back

Combining these two posts I think Clarke will be angling to give you guys pick 22 via upped band 3 compo and F2 for Graham and Baker.

We should be all over Darcy MacPherson as a delisted free agent.

Not even kidding either.

He can play and we need some half forward experience

Sent from my Pixel 9 using Tapatalk

We should be all over Darcy MacPherson as a delisted free agent.

Not even kidding either.

He can play and we need some half forward experience

Sent from my Pixel 9 using Tapatalk

I appreciate the moneyball sentiment but no.

The only mature age players we should be picking up are players that have a chance of becoming guns or a back-up ruck.

All other recruiting should come from our major draft hand in this deep draft.

+ we have Prestia for another year why go after another sub 180cm mid.

Any word on Essendon players? Stringer might be bad for culture but picking up Nick Hind in the rookie draft would have some "merrett". Can't be worse than some of our campaigners (Kmac, Short).

the amount of people mad that we are keeping an experienced triple premiership player is insane. I want this place to be like Geelong and have players who never want to leave and always attract the best

Regardless how you feel our campaigners are maligned, you have to recognize that they were merely role players in a successful team. Both Richmond and Geelong have had premiership greats retire recently but what remains on our list from the glory days looks pretty grim compared to Geelong. Short is no Tom Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back