Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we end up with as many first rounders as some predict, I think its a great chance to happen. Its also worth noting that I know a fair bit about a fair bit, soooo, you can take this to the bank.
Frustrated George Costanza GIF

Hi guys .. come for peace.. lot of journos saying Richmond the most suitable club for North to down grade pick 2. Do you think it is the worst option for Richmond in this even draft? North will win that trade by grabbing multiple talents at the draft?

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think that the reasoning for North wanting to do that trade is exactly why we won't. They want 2 gun KPP's for 1 high end mid, we will have the high end mid (pick 1) plus the option of the 2 KPP's that North want.

If that makes sense

I'll actually be physically ill if we re-sign Jack Graham.

Where are you getting pick #12
you are covering yourself here but if you want to be serious maybe post that

"
I need a reference point point with a nominal value and the Hawthorn 1R is currently pick 12. If it ends up pick 18 I’d still be shitty but it wouldn’t be worth the renounced membership and inevitable tantrum.

I'll actually be physically ill if we re-sign Jack Graham.
Get yourself a vomit bag

Its looking like happening imo

I received something from the club the other day about players with their fathers and had a group picture with about 40-50 players/fathers

Rioli - Not there
Shai - "" ""
Baker - "" ""
Graham - was in the picture in the full Richmond football kit

Why wouldn't you do that anyway?

And it is 15 flags. 2 in the VFA 1902, 1905, 10 in the VFL when it was the prime competition, and 3 in the AFL. If you are wise enough to adopt our history, you get them all. :)
vfa not same comp

the amount of people mad that we are keeping an experienced triple premiership player is insane. I want this place to be like Geelong and have players who never want to leave and always attract the best
Who is the triple premiership player??

Very true. But the Richmond who won 2 VFA flags is the self same Richmond that we now know and love Gru. :)
yes those flags should be respected in our history which they are

but colon carter wanting them to count as V/AFL premierships can G A G F

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes those flags should be respected in our history which they are

but colon carter wanting them to count as V/AFL premierships can G A G F

I don't have any problem with that, especially the Colon Carter GAGF bit. But his main issue isn't that they weren't V/AFL Premierships. It is that they were not Premierships at all. Unlike our 2 VFA flags, which whilst not V/AFL flags, were 100% genuine Premierships coming about as a result of pre-agreed criteria to decide the best team in the competition. Carter wants games against the likes of the might and power of Geelong Imperials, Camperdown & Colac recognised as if they are title deciders. Different thing altogether Gru.

If we swap pick 12 for Liam Baker I will renounce my WCE membership, purchase an interstate Richmond membership and consider that my team has won 13 premierships instead of 4.
Screenshot_20240903_192324_Richmond.jpg

FYI

Ohhh I'm ****ing sick of this campaigner.

Graham is an injury prone list clogger. If he re-signs for 4 years I'll spew. If our angle was to force eagles to up their pay offer we could've just said we'll give you Baker cheaper, rather than offering 4 years ourselves.

I reckon he'll re-sign.
if we get left with good old ' concrete boots' for a further 4 years it will be a microwave membership melting party..
He has to go.. trade or thrown out
don't care pick one

If you think this years is bad, next years draft is one of the most compromised in recent history.

Do not trade for future picks next year, it's going to backfire.

Sent from my Pixel 9 using Tapatalk
Your still getting the 1st or whatever kid that is available too you.
Only FA can effect those available kids.

Get yourself a vomit bag

Its looking like happening imo

I received something from the club the other day about players with their fathers and had a group picture with about 40-50 players/fathers

Rioli - Not there
Shai - "" ""
Baker - "" ""
Graham - was in the picture in the full Richmond football kit
The question is it 4 years though or media bs ?

Why would it? I'd like to get our hands on both FOS and Smith for the right price.
I would hope we entertain the prospect of getting Norths 2nd pick. Would be a win to get both.

Why would it? I'd like to get our hands on both FOS and Smith for the right price.

Not much difference between pick 2 and 6 this year especially if we got to keep 9/10 and more!

Would rather FOS, Lalor AND Reid and maybe Armstrong..

instead of:

Jagga and FOS and then next pick being like 20 and getting a whitlock or a gross next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back