Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The earlier the Suns first pick, the less likely they are to include it as part of a Rioli trade.

The only reason for them to trade it is if they’re concerned a bid for Lombard will come before their first pick.

Need them to win a couple of games on the run home. Equally need the hype for Lombard to really ramp up
In saying that clubs won't let the suns use both their picks before Lombard is drafted.
As in the list above there is no way clubs will let Lombard land at 14.

Doubt I’d be happy if I was sent back onto the field with an ACL
Fair enough. I'm assuming players aren't happy with the conditioning and fitness staff and other internal issues. We can't just blame yze for everything.

Even if draft point system changed this year it wouldn’t really matter. Only affects picks 50+ in that u can’t use them towards academy/father son.

no Dow should be delisted according to most peeps here
I’ve been a supporter of giving Dow a chance but having seen him play this year I cannot see how he fits into a midfield with Toranto and Hopper. He simply isn’t a penetrating kick. He is a good mark and can work in tight spaces. Maybe these skills could make him a good small forward at the feet of the pack. Unfortunately our MC do not think outside the box so I suspect that Dow’s career is over.

The discussion around Bakes, Bolton & Daniel has been something like 5 first rounders. That is an incredible potential return for a rookie, 2nd round & a first rounder!!? Only if they wish to go though….

I’d back our recruiting staff & development coaches too…
7 flags and at least 8yrs of service too our team.
For 5 first rnds is very sound investment.

It's interesting to look at the rebuilds of the other teams. While WC hasn't fully rebuilt, since their premiership they have had a pick 1, pick 9, two pick 14s, pick 23 and then 29. Lost a few picks for Tim Kelly. We would be looking at those picks in this one season. Though a generational pick 1 is hopefully next year's.

Hawthorn has had 5, 6, 7 , 18, 19 (since the 2019 draft) + beyond that

North since 2019, 1, 2 , 3 , 4 , 4, 8 (thomas)

Make.of that what you will!

As I’ve said, if Blair is smart, we can absolutely rebuild our list in two or three drafts to be hugely talented.

This is the perfect draft to have a lot of first and second round picks.

Then you get the icing on the cake in year two and three.

I know I shouldn't say it...
but we ****ed up as a club getting Taranto & Hopper. thinking we were closer than we were. it's the clubs fault not the fans.

Now we are about to lose Bolton, Baker & Rioli who are all better players.
That's Dimmas fault as well though, the campaigner got them in them & ****ing bailed on us.

He screwed our list up and even wants to screw it more by getting Rioli

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I’ve said, if Blair is smart, we can absolutely rebuild our list in two or three drafts to be hugely talented.

This is the perfect draft to have a lot of first and second round picks.

Then you get the icing on the cake in year two and three.
Like it TigerBob
we just have to hope club see's this the same way..

This and footy is thriving up there at junior level. Will continue to have access to academy picks that we could only dream off. Paying overs to someone who can make a difference is the least of their concerns.

Also **** em and the AFL. Dimma leaving us and signing for them less than 2 months later stinks.
Less that 2 months later ?

What ?

A good thing that would happen if we make the trades this year and bring in. Or 6 top 30players is that it is a rebuild, it will mean we stay low next 2 years, but in year 3 we have those 5 or 6 players getting to 50 games so our jump up will be quite big. We will literally be low until.tassie start drafting. Rather than drafting 2 players a year which will be much slower and may require more years of turnover. I reckon we trade anyone who wants out and gets us top 20 picks this year bar very few players. Could Freo use Broady?!

Jayden Short for Jacob Konstanty who says no?

I know I shouldn't say it...
but we ****ed up as a club getting Taranto & Hopper. thinking we were closer than we were. it's the clubs fault not the fans.

Now we are about to lose Bolton, Baker & Rioli who are all better players.
Yiu do realize we need experienced mids when we add 6 draftees this off season , with cotch lambo shedda dusty gone and prestia maybe one more year ,,,you need some experience , they will help us , not sure how u can’t see that , it actually hinders development when you throw a bunch of u18 players in together

Yiu do realize we need experienced mids when we add 6 draftees this off season , with cotch lambo shedda dusty gone and prestia maybe one more year ,,,you need some experience , they will help us , not sure how u can’t see that , it actually hinders development when you throw a bunch of u18 players in together
I'd rather bring in hodge like players for experience, cheaper and how good to learn off legends. Learning off hopper... I'm not sure. I think one of those taranto hopper trades would have been good and have speed around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back