• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I shouldn't say it...
but we ****ed up as a club getting Taranto & Hopper. thinking we were closer than we were. it's the clubs fault not the fans.

Now we are about to lose Bolton, Baker & Rioli who are all better players.

If we didn’t get TT and Hopper we still would’ve won the spoon, so why would all those players stay? What would be different if we had Hobbs, Curtin and another kid in our team?

FMD … next TT and Hopper will be blamed for JFK and September 11.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If we didn’t get TT and Hopper we still would’ve won the spoon, so why would all those players stay? What would be different if we had Hobbs, Curtin and another kid in our team?

FMD … next TT and Hopper will be blamed for JFK and September 11.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
What they did blame them but they got pardon and send to serve the remaining time with us :mask:

1722699766256.png

Wouldn't mind an end of season ladder like this.

Pick 1, which we could potentially downgrade for Adelaide's pick 4 + something juicy.

Gold Coast at 5. Freo have Collingwood's 1st, so beneficial for them to finish as low as possible. Unfortunately, they're not as bad as Shit Kilda.

These blokes literally have NFI and they talk so slow you could use it as a sleep app
Tsatis can’t break into the Bumbers team and they are suggesting a pick in the mid teens. I know he was pick 5 , but you have to weigh up if we can do better in a very strong draft this year.

Houston under contract, so we have to pay overs, just can’t see the sense in that, after trading Rioli to get picks then giving them up. And he’s 27.

Phillips , again an early pick but not sure you’d be giving up much, lacks hurt factor imo, we need some line breaking mids.

Tsatis can’t break into the Bumbers team and they are suggesting a pick in the mid teens. I know he was pick 5 , but you have to weigh up if we can do better in a very strong draft this year.

Houston under contract, so we have to pay overs, just can’t see the sense in that, after trading Rioli to get picks then giving them up. And he’s 27.

Phillips , again an early pick but not sure you’d be giving up much, lacks hurt factor imo, we need some line breaking mids.
Phillips would be a perfect target for us in the pre season draft

IMO the following happens

Baker - departs for WA, IMO he goes to WCE and we get their 2024 & 2025 R2 picks in return.

Bolton - will ask the club for a trade to Fremantle and we get 2 R1 picks for him, whether both are this year or split between 2024 & 2025 will be the question. Ideally we get their first 2 picks in the draft

Graham - heads to WCE with Baker and gets us a band 3 compo pick.

Rioli - despite all the noise about the Suns being keen I think he stays. With Maurice on the list and Maurices sister joining the club shortly through the AFLW draft I can see Daniel staying close to family.

That would give us a draft hand of:

1, 7, 12, 21, 22, 23

We then use our later picks to trade for earlier picks in this draft or into 2025, which means we could still get our hands on 1 or more of the Suns R1 picks without losing Daniel.

I can imagine the level of despair on this board that will set in once Richmond either keep Rioli, Baker, Graham and Bolton or don’t achieve the trades being touted.

Pick 6 for Rioli. I doubt it.

First round for baker. Don’t think so.

Graham compo. Band 4 maybe.

Bolton has the most value but Freo picks are looking less lucrative as Pies are now rising, dogs are flying and Freo Pick 1 is late.

I doubt all these player deals get done for the capital being talked up and the draft bounty we supposedly will have, will not come to fruition.

Also no outstanding/obvious number 1 pick is disappointing. Lessons the value.

I’m an advocate for a total rebuild ASAP but unlike others I don’t see it happening in one or two seasons.

We have no KPF types and even though we need midfielders desperately, after our first draft selection we should go KP players. Armstrong first if we have a pick low enough to get him.

Accept we are in for the long long long haul.

also i think everyone needs to realise, we have Chris Toce as our recruiter now. He has been St Kilda's recruiter the last 10 years.. and we all know how good their list has been ... :sick:
Mathew Clarke who was our recruiter making good picks like shai bolton at 29 was poached by west coast at the start of the year. WERE COOKED

(Log in to remove this ad.)

also i think everyone needs to realise, we have Chris Toce as our recruiter now. He has been St Kilda's recruiter the last 10 years.. and we all know how good their list has been ... :sick:
Mathew Clarke who was our recruiter making good picks like shai bolton at 29 was poached by west coast at the start of the year. WERE COOKED
No he hasn't.

He was also made redundant at saints. Should be head hunting not getting scraps from poorly built clubs.

Another L from Gale as he leaves to a ‘fresh start’

I can imagine the level of despair on this board that will set in once Richmond either keep Rioli, Baker, Graham and Bolton or don’t achieve the trades being touted.

Pick 6 for Rioli. I doubt it.

First round for baker. Don’t think so.

Graham compo. Band 4 maybe.

Bolton has the most value but Freo picks are looking less lucrative as Pies are now rising, dogs are flying and Freo Pick 1 is late.

I doubt all these player deals get done for the capital being talked up and the draft bounty we supposedly will have, will not come to fruition.

Also no outstanding/obvious number 1 pick is disappointing. Lessons the value.

I’m an advocate for a total rebuild ASAP but unlike others I don’t see it happening in one or two seasons.

We have no KPF types and even though we need midfielders desperately, after our first draft selection we should go KP players. Armstrong first if we have a pick low enough to get him.

Accept we are in for the long long long haul.
Some of the talk ,Bolton 3 first Rounders
Rioli 6 and 10 , I'm mean we want overs but
I'm still waiting for a realistic trade scenario.

That's Dimmas fault as well though, the campaigner got them in them & ****ing bailed on us.

He screwed our list up and even wants to screw it more by getting Rioli
Bolton and Rioli will go on our terms and there is nothing stopping us moving hopper on. Lynch being injured for 2 years really stuffed plans. I have not loved selection of role playing spuds but balance with plenty of kids getting getting games is a bonus

IMO the following happens

Baker - departs for WA, IMO he goes to WCE and we get their 2024 & 2025 R2 picks in return.

Bolton - will ask the club for a trade to Fremantle and we get 2 R1 picks for him, whether both are this year or split between 2024 & 2025 will be the question. Ideally we get their first 2 picks in the draft

Graham - heads to WCE with Baker and gets us a band 3 compo pick.

Rioli - despite all the noise about the Suns being keen I think he stays. With Maurice on the list and Maurices sister joining the club shortly through the AFLW draft I can see Daniel staying close to family.

That would give us a draft hand of:

1, 7, 12, 21, 22, 23

We then use our later picks to trade for earlier picks in this draft or into 2025, which means we could still get our hands on 1 or more of the Suns R1 picks without losing Daniel.
Can we at least trade Short to GC instead if Rioli is staying?:oops:

Can we at least trade Short to GC instead if Rioli is staying?:oops:
The Simpson's predicted us wanting Short out.

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ

He was also made redundant at saints. Should be head hunting not getting scraps from poorly built clubs.

Do you actually think or look into what he had to work with before you make statements like this?

He is credited for getting Wilkie, an insane find in the rookie draft.

Look at St Kilda's draft hands over the past few years. Who was better that was available at their picks? If you actually look, you'll see he did a pretty good job.

The Simpson's predicted us wanting Short out.

Sad Please Please Please GIF by myHQ
I think Lombard's good enough to get bid on at 4, but I wonder if GC will try their luck to get a top 5 pick AND Lombard. We could bend them over, like we will do with Ashcroft.

have noticed just how quite mr Gale has been of late ..
The more we sink, the less we see or hear from him.
we are rudderless off field

flipping bs, are u suggesting his knee was ok he went back out there and did his ACL for the second time , yea righto. Brutal but I wouldn’t be offering him a contract
kid went off the field twice with knee complaints.
before being sent back on and doing his acl.
it was a VFL game, for christ sakes.
yeah OK.. let's delist a talented kid, because the medical team is incompetent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back