• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 2068114

Wouldn't mind an end of season ladder like this.

Pick 1, which we could potentially downgrade for Adelaide's pick 4 + something juicy.

Gold Coast at 5. Freo have Collingwood's 1st, so beneficial for them to finish as low as possible. Unfortunately, they're not as bad as Shit Kilda.
Crows pick 4 & f1.

Matt Clarke was one of the worst recruiting guys in the game. Horrible. It’s why we have absolutely no elite young talent on our list.

Toce since he was in charge had some great selections of kids who have added something to the Aints. He knows talent.

I hope he is good, we really won’t know till years down the tracks but I am certain that we are in better hands than before.

Success does that.

Last edited:
Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF
Erks me that these blokes are meant to be experts in their field. Even putting Houtons name up knowing he wouldn't be even on Blair's notepad is amateurish.

Erks me that these blokes are meant to be experts in their field. Even putting Houtons name up knowing he wouldn't be even on Blair's notepad is amateurish.
Exactly. Trade Rioli and use the picks for Houston. Why not keep Rioli? Why would Houston pick us? Lol

also i think everyone needs to realise, we have Chris Toce as our recruiter now. He has been St Kilda's recruiter the last 10 years.. and we all know how good their list has been ... :sick:
Mathew Clarke who was our recruiter making good picks like shai bolton at 29 was poached by west coast at the start of the year. WERE COOKED

Wtf are you talking about, Shai was picked under Francis Jackson. Matt Clarke has been throwing picks in the bin ever since.

Matt Clarke was one of the worst recruiting guys in the game. Horrible. It’s why we have absolutely no elite young talent on our list.

Toce since he was in charge had some great selections of kids who have added something to the Aints. He knows talent.

I hope he is good, we really won’t know till years down the tracks but I am certain that we are in better hands than before.

tbf we haven't had many high picks except for Gibcus (who is elite young talent). Sure its possible to pick up elite players later in the draft, but also a lot less likely.

He was an utter dud. I think even the defenders of the clubs recruiting have to admit they’ve ****ed the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sam Sturt looks alright

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was an utter dud. I think even the defenders of the clubs recruiting have to admit they’ve ****ed the list.

We haven’t had too many top 10 pics , gibcus first one in 10y , cursed with injuries ffs every tall forward on our list bar kozi has LTI
Lynch
Fawcett
Lefau
Grey
Bauer only played 5-6 VFL games

We haven’t had too many top 10 pics , gibcus first one in 10y , cursed with injuries ffs every tall forward on our list bar kozi has LTI
Lynch
Fawcett
Lefau
Grey
Bauer only played 5-6 VFL games

Lennon, Ellis, Higgins, RCD, ccj, Sonsie.

That’s some horrendous early drafting and why we are wooden Spooners.

The whole football department is at fault. Clark would have his say to. Give his opinion on the draft and what's gettable with picks in hand.
No doubt his opinion was sort.
But at the time we we're still of the opinion of one more push so unless he said dusty was at pick 12 then he would've been overruled.

Lennon, Ellis, Higgins, RCD, ccj, Sonsie.

That’s some horrendous early drafting and why we are wooden Spooners.

Highest pick there was Lennon(13)
The rest late 1st too 2nd.Goodluck finding Elite talent around that mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back