Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the talk ,Bolton 3 first Rounders
Rioli 6 and 10 , I'm mean we want overs but
I'm still waiting for a realistic trade scenario.
all comes down to how much freo and suns want these payers.
I can still see 2 first for both rioli and bolton.
what's a premiership worth for freo?? or suns making finals
its like us getting Prestia or lynch.
our players are contracted if they want them they will hand over the picks 2 for each

our players are contracted if they want them they will hand over the picks 2 for each
No comparison. Lynch was a UFA Prestia an uncontracted player wanting out. We paid pick 6 only.

Posters wanting half the first round for our players is fantasy. I think there will be great disappointment here once trading is completed and we either got unders or failed to trade.

No comparison. Lynch was a UFA Prestia an uncontracted player wanting out. We paid pick 6 only.

Posters wanting half the first round for our players is fantasy. I think there will be great disappointment here once trading is completed and we either got unders or failed to trade.
the point is how much do they want them..
obviously lynch and Prestia were wrong example.
you really think bolton 3x preimership player, with major x factor is not worth 2 first rounds and Schults is worth 1 from freo.

kid went off the field twice with knee complaints.
before being sent back on and doing his acl.
it was a VFL game, for christ sakes.
yeah OK.. let's delist a talented kid, because the medical team is incompetent
Excited to see what this kid can do. Wouldn't mind seeing him off half back for a bit if Rioli leaves. We need guys like this with speed

I think there will be great disappointment here once trading is completed and we either got unders or failed to trade.
That's not the either/or. If we get offered unders we won't trade. So it's either we get overs or at worst fair value, or we fail to trade. Getting unders is not happening.

also i think everyone needs to realise, we have Chris Toce as our recruiter now. He has been St Kilda's recruiter the last 10 years.. and we all know how good their list has been ... :sick:
Mathew Clarke who was our recruiter making good picks like shai bolton at 29 was poached by west coast at the start of the year. WERE COOKED

Matt Clarke was one of the worst recruiting guys in the game. Horrible. It’s why we have absolutely no elite young talent on our list.

Toce since he was in charge had some great selections of kids who have added something to the Aints. He knows talent.

I hope he is good, we really won’t know till years down the tracks but I am certain that we are in better hands than before.

the point is how much do they want them..
obviously lynch and Prestia were wrong example.
you really think bolton 3x preimership player, with major x factor is not worth 2 first rounds and Schults is worth 1 from freo.
They are worth what a club is willing to pay for them and I think the picks we’d be offered is lower than anticipated by most here. Also Freo picks as mentioned are now looking like late first round. If you’re offered pick 11, 16 and 17 for Bolton, Baker and a round 3 going back, would you take it? It could be the best offer.

They are worth what a club is willing to pay for them and I think the picks we’d be offered is lower than anticipated by most here. Also Freo picks as mentioned are now looking like late first round. If you’re offered pick 11, 16 and 27 for Bolton, Baker and a round 3 going back, would you take it? It could be the best offer.
Once they're all outside pick 10 I'm holding Bolton. Will always be able to get 2 teens picks for him later. The push to do it now is a top 6 or 7 pick from the Pies.

Once they're all outside pick 10 I'm holding Bolton. Will always be able to get 2 teens picks for him later. The push to do it now is a top 6 or 7 pick from the Pies.
This I agree with U but we need to be more urgent in sending Rioli and Baker elsewhere, the rebuild needs to be ASAP and those 2 will never have better value. Pies pick will be 10 or 11

This I agree with but we need to be more urgent in sending Rioli and Baker elsewhere, the rebuild needs to be ASAP and those 2 will never have better value.
Yeah they're now or never. I mean I think it's clear Baker is gone. Rioli is peak value and deteriorates from here.

Rioli trade is getting harder if Suns keep shitting the bed and Dogs keep flying. When both picks looked 9-12 range it was looking easier. Now it could be 5 or 6 & 18. Good thing with Suns is they can't afford to not get a player through if they've finally got someone to say yes.

Bolton almost gives us too many picks for this year anyway that we'd need to trade into next year anyway so can definitely hold and see what happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's not the either/or. If we get offered unders we won't trade. So it's either we get overs or at worst fair value, or we fail to trade. Getting unders is not happening.
If we don’t do some trading a rebuild will take forever. We have to do some trading or we are stuffed. For a long time.

Random question r u mates with Richo from the cheer squad?

If we don’t do some trading a rebuild will take forever. We have to do some trading or we are stuffed. For a long time.
'Some' trading we will do. We don't have to give away guns for peanuts to do it.

We are death riding so many teams and also hoping teams like Saints and Dees win out from here. 😂😂

Essendon beating Freo betters the Freo picks (we already own 1) and helps Essendon finish above Collingwood and Gold Coast

Saints beating Brisbane will help them finish above Pies & GC. Important if they get Battle compo.

Dees have Port, GC and Pies on the run home!

'Some' trading we will do. We don't have to give away guns for peanuts to do it.
Bolton I agree has great value as he’s younger. Others mentioned are only going to decrease in value.

Tatzaris 9th in line at the Bombers but they think we should cough up a early to mid 1st rnd pick .🤪
Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

Keen to see how Erasmus goes for freo today. If Bolton was to leave he might be the steak knives involved in the trade. Looking at this stage like we are going to have 10 list spots to fill at a minimum so like it or not there will have to be at least a couple of players from other clubs bought in. We aren’t taking 10 picks in the draft.

Keen to see how Erasmus goes for freo today. If Bolton was to leave he might be the steak knives involved in the trade. Looking at this stage like we are going to have 10 list spots to fill at a minimum so like it or not there will have to be at least a couple of players from other clubs bought in. We aren’t taking 10 picks in the draft.
Another ball butcher. He will blend in I'll give him that. Our biggest issue is what to do with the late picks. Will it be us or Brisbane that hold them and have to have list spots available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back