• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miller is a dud
I wouldn’t go that far, but I see him as a 2-3 yr player. But open to him proving me totally wrong. I see Blight as a genuine longer term prospect at this stage…

If we are looking at a fringe KPF then Lachie Gollant is playing for Adelaide this weekend. Stuck behind Walker, Fogerty and Thilthorpe. They also have Welsh coming up via F/S. Would take a risk on him with one our early 3rd rounders.
Has he shown enough to take a chance on?

Cadman looks like he is going to be the real deal in 5 years. I'd be doing some serious wining and dining trying to convince him to come to the Tigers ASAP.

Might be a pipe dream but he'd be a perfect CHF.

If we are looking at a fringe KPF then Lachie Gollant is playing for Adelaide this weekend. Stuck behind Walker, Fogerty and Thilthorpe. They also have Welsh coming up via F/S. Would take a risk on him with one our early 3rd rounders.

My assessment is we are full up for fringe KPF players. Could be wrong but with Ryan, Kozi, Bauer, Gray and Fawcett I think we have enough.

I don’t know much about him but a pick 3 from 2020? Would have to be worth a look wouldn’t he?

20 disposals in the VFL today, 13 handballs.

Very similar stats to Dow at AFL and VFL level. Dow is only 6 months older.

In other words I’ll spew if we give up a pick inside the top 50 for Phillips. May as well take Brodie off Freo as part of the Bolton trade. I reckon if we took Brodie and his remaining 2 year contract and paid some of Boltons contract they’d give us two firsts and their second.

Cadman looks like he is going to be the real deal in 5 years. I'd be doing some serious wining and dining trying to convince him to come to the Tigers ASAP.

You reckon? I was a fan in his draft year but he doesn't do much. Might be playing decoy for Hogan but a few lame marking attempts and just 4 disposals today.

We should draft Armstrong and Sims.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You reckon? I was a fan in his draft year but he doesn't do much. Might be playing decoy for Hogan but a few lame marking attempts and just 4 disposals today.

We should draft Armstrong and Sims.
Yeah I'm not saying this trade period. Focus needs to be on the draft.

I dare say we already probably are. Would be awesome to have him and Armstrong in the same forward line with Hotton and Berry at their feet

I don’t know much about him but a pick 3 from 2020? Would have to be worth a look wouldn’t he?
Paddy Dow is the 3rd pick from 2017 and there is no way Richmond should have traded for him.

High pick doesn't mean it can be a 🥔

How about Jayden Short to North for Will Phillips and their future 3rd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back