Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With him GC are in the premiership window. What will it cost to bring GC to a premiership window?
I don’t agree that he opens their window. He’s one player ffs. They didn’t even make finals, it’s not like they’ve made a prelim and eh could be the 1% difference.

Can't argue with the spud thing, the ladder doesn't lie.

Norf also brought in gun Sheezel and Wardlaw who is highly rated in some circles. Tristan Eckserri is an AA shout in his first full season as top ruck.

We're not as big a club as it seems. We're included in the 'Big 4' when people are slagging off the urban Melbourne teams and #VICBIAS, but there's a 'Big 3' otherwise.

If Richmond was a desirable club to play for, the likes of Bolton Baker Rioli would want to stay.
Mmmm yes the big four i reckon its because most of the media is made up of Bombers, Pies and Hawks ex players. Richmond have been bad for so long and had big success recently so I reckon that changes in a few years once we have more our own around the traps

I don’t agree that he opens their window. He’s one player ffs. They didn’t even make finals, it’s not like they’ve made a prelim and eh could be the 1% difference.
Don’t you bloody tell anyone this on the coast moz, I know u know everyone , rioli won’t make any flipping difference to their prospects,,,but don’t go blabbing when you do your latte run tomorrow

Don’t you bloody tell anyone this on the coast moz, I know u know everyone , rioli won’t make any flipping difference to their prospects,,,but don’t go blabbing when you do your latte run tomorrow
Hahaha.

secret smell GIF

Dusty, Rance, Riewoldt, and Cotchin stayed and retired as one-club players. Deledio only left after more than a decade of on-field failure. Lynch, Taranto, Prestia, Caddy, and Hopper came here despite being courted by other Melbournian clubs.

The reason why Bolton, Baker, and Rioli are leaving is because no club can prevent their stars from entertaining other offers when they only win 2 games in a season. Especially not the players that originally come from interstate.

We’re still a big Victorian club
Exactly, what neutral would be attracted to play for a club that wins 2 games in a season?

If we draft an interstate kid using a high pick he might just do a Horne-Francis

Mmmm yes the big four i reckon its because most of the media is made up of Bombers, Pies and Hawks ex players. Richmond have been bad for so long and had big success recently so I reckon that changes in a few years once we have more our own around the traps
The only media people in our corner seem to be Caro (lol), Mick Molloy (nuff) and Richo (at least we got him).

It's been a smart move on the club's part hiring Richo to work for us especially given he's a tassie boy

Wonder if Caracalla back with us will increase the likelihood of Hobbs or Tsatas joining us
Would of spent a fair bit of time with them in the VFL program this year

Dunno if I really rate either of them but still worth noting the connection
Having the inside word on these players certainly wouldn’t hurt in terms of decision making….

Exactly, what neutral would be attracted to play for a club that wins 2 games in a season?

If we draft an interstate kid using a high pick he might just do a Horne-Francis

Uh we are not North mate. Richmond were over the news due to flags when every single potential draftee was growing up. Of course they will be attracted to playing for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Elijah is pushing this move, from what I hear, not a fan of Brad, Essendon and is a massive Tiger fan. We have expressed interest.

I would hope we aren’t giving a first round pick but he can certainly find it and is a lot more dynamic than what we have.

Not saying I’m in for him, but I can see the appeal.
So is Hobbs I believe

So is Hobbs I believe
so we are going to get spuds that supported Richmond whilst we ignored bont, hodge, bartel, warwick capper and david rhys jones ?

I think Elijah is pushing this move, from what I hear, not a fan of Brad, Essendon and is a massive Tiger fan. We have expressed interest.

I would hope we aren’t giving a first round pick but he can certainly find it and is a lot more dynamic than what we have.

Not saying I’m in for him, but I can see the appeal.

im getting sick of this campaigners tweets
What’s ’off favour’ even mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back