Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will also say we can't finish lower but we can certainly be shitter. More of the Dogs/Lions games for a start. We've been in games for 2.5 to 3 quarters mostly.
Yeah if our team is full of kids we're probably gonna fade badly in most games.

Will be a lot easier to stomach with a bunch of kids showing signs each week though. This year has been a difficult watch.

We have seen in past, if you stack a team with kids they physically and mentally get beat up week after week.
They need big bodied , experienced players to protect and guide them. We should only give up for trade what we have to and bring in back up with pre season picks to support the kids and develop a winning culture.
Vlastuin
Prestia
Ross
Taranto
Short
Lynch
Kosi
Balta
Hopper
Nank
Mansell
KMac
Broad
Lefau
Miller

is enough. Plus those getting to that stage including MoJu and Hugo. Dow will probably stay in case of emergency.

We have seen in past, if you stack a team with kids they physically and mentally get beat up week after week.
They need big bodied , experienced players to protect and guide them. We should only give up for trade what we have to and bring in back up with pre season picks to support the kids and develop a winning culture.

Dion, Floss, Taranto, Lynch, Balta, Hopper, Nank, Broad are enough. That's 8 of our 22. 35% of our team being senior.

Rest of the team needs to be youth. Drop Short, Kmac, and other spuds to play high rated youth.

Ps: we've had time to see what Dow, Sonsie, Ralphsmith, Kozi, Brown, Campbell, Lefau, Bauer can do and I'd be delisting Dow and Sonsie this year

Our forward line is comfortably the worst I’ve ever seen in a Tigers team in my lifetime

Lynch simply has to get fit or else next year will be as bad as this year was regardless of if everyone is fit elsewhere

Anything good we’ve done over the last half of the year has been undone by the fact we can’t take a mark anywhere past halfway. We don’t have a down the line option, we don’t have a competitive target for our smalls to work off, we sure as shit can’t get a result out of long kicks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know some people will hate this idea but we can’t just hope that lynch won’t get injured next year so I was thinking of bringing in a stop gap key forward ….. someone who is older but won’t cost much in a trade so whoever we draft this year as an 18 year old key forward has at least one year to develop in the vfl while playing a couple of afl games here and there

I know some people will hate this idea but we can’t just hope that lynch won’t get injured next year so I was thinking of bringing in a stop gap key forward ….. someone who is older but won’t cost much in a trade so whoever we draft this year as an 18 year old key forward has at least one year to develop in the vfl while playing a couple of afl games here and there

Like a kosi type, oh wait….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Won’t be surprised if Blight ends up back in WA, Young back from an ACL, Miller meh, he’s worth a try down back. Honestly not sure what Blair and co saw in Kosi, seems light-years away from AFL level
Couldn't get a JUH type gun, so Kosi is Kmart replacement for Jack R. Plan A seemed to be Lynch and Balta as KPFs Kosi as 3rd fwd and Young, Gibcus KPDs.
Ryan KPF/ ruck .
Qtr 1 of Hawks game when Nank rested, Kosi actually contributed to the first centre clearance win.

Super keen to see who we take in the draft especially if we loose the 4 guys touted to move and end up loading up in first round picks.

However like it’s been mentioned it may not be a bad idea to have a look at some fringe players from other clubs to help fill roles like we did with Grigg and Bachar.

In saying that with PSD pick 1 who’s out of contract at other clubs we would potentially keep an eye on that we could look to bring in for nothing?
Is there a full list of out of contract players that are and aren’t FA’s?

We’d be stupid to look at FA’s if we have potentially pick 22 for Graham coming in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope that Koshitzke never plays in the seniors again, he's a total spud, did you watch him yesterday? Was a complete liability, 1 mark and 0 tackles.

A forward line with Lynch, Bauer, Lefau, Campbell, MJR and Mansell is at least competitive, Gray and Fawcett as the backups
Agree he’s no good but I’d like to see them at least try him in defence. I remember Liam jones being a terrible forward and the switch to defence saved his career.

McBean had 25 and kicked 5 today! It’s time!!!!
Its Time Sport GIF by UFC
Mcbean>>kosi

Apparently Warner will stay in Sydney long term.

Just hand over all the picks Freo...come on

Lets Go Abc GIF by The Bachelorette
Warner is like his cricket name sake.Only performs against the weak.
This September.
Afl will bring out a board game
Where's Warner?

I don't mind the idea of him spending the whole summer down back, but whether we can or not probably depends on list balance and what talls we bring in at the draft.

Atm we have an oversupply of mature-age defenders who all have serious flaws in their game (Miller, Young, Blight).

I'm not against offloading Blight as steak knives to WC in any Baker deal for this reason. Allows us to draft a junior key defender with greater upside.
Gone off Miller.
Doesn't like to make body contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back