• Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sounds like Bolton and pickett for picks 9,10, 17 and Future 1st

Im pretty sure you can add the Saints second rounder to that trade scenario and Freo still do the trade. Also a decent chance Port pick could be higher than 17 without Houston and Farell in their finals campaign. 9,15 and 27 (currently) with a late pick for Bolton is still a trade I'd do. You could then use the Saints pick and Graham compensation pick for Brisbane's first. Freo could then offer pick 10 and a future first for Picket. I think Baker wants to play at WC. Perhaps two second rounders gets it done.(Current and future 2nd) Im not sur what else gets it done.

Maybe you do Rioli and your second and future second for Pick 6 and the WB 1st. Going into the draft that would give you 1,6,9,15(port pick) WB first Brisbane 1st so 6 picks in the 1st round and the WC second with WC 2025 second to come.

If my favourite player from Freo, Michael Frederick, ends up falling out of favour because of the Bolton and Pickett signings we should be wining and dining him to come to the Tigers.
Can play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im pretty sure you can add the Saints second rounder to that trade scenario and Freo still do the trade. Also a decent chance Port pick could be higher than 17 without Houston and Farell in their finals campaign. 9,15 and 27 (currently) with a late pick for Bolton is still a trade I'd do. You could then use the Saints pick and Graham compensation pick for Brisbane's first. Freo could then offer pick 10 and a future first for Picket. I think Baker wants to play at WC. Perhaps two second rounders gets it done.(Current and future 2nd) Im not sur what else gets it done.

Maybe you do Rioli and your second and future second for Pick 6 and the WB 1st. Going into the draft that would give you 1,6,9,15(port pick) WB first Brisbane 1st so 6 picks in the 1st round and the WC second with WC 2025 second to come.
I think you’ll be putting a few players into the mix , haven’t been afraid to flick players recently

If my favourite player from Freo, Michael Frederick, ends up falling out of favour because of the Bolton and Pickett signings we should be wining and dining him to come to the Tigers.
Can play.
Already out of favour with their supporters. Many not happy with his game against Port.

TBH if I was the Freo list manager I'd be doing that.

Both Bolton and Pickett are weapons when played on ball, but they can't keep their level of impact up for sustained periods as well as being impactful up forward. Having the 2 of them rotating mid/fwd would be a huge headache for all teams battling them.
That would be insane gets for them , both top shelf , kozi more f50 , but don’t underestimate shai for a second , tigers i50s were fa still kicked 36, what if it gets down there twice as often
Don’t need to be Einstein

I’m not exactly a huge fan of this bloke but do we look at Peter Ladhams as a 2nd choice ruckman?

Cannot be relying on Nank to get through a full season and Ryan well F**k me who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back