Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you people actually think burnt out is? Do you think quitting your job, travelling around for 6 months and taking a new position at a different company in a different state and moving your entire life isn't enough to get over burnt out? Do some people think it means you just not work again for years and years?

Burnt out can come from being in the same position, in the same company, facing the same problems, having the same commute daily, going to the same local coffee shop with lots of the same people for 14 years.

Maybe picture coaching like any job you've ever held rather than as a "footy coach" which it seems people don't view as a job sometimes. How many have you been in for 14 years at the same role?

He won 3 flags and is the longest serving Richmond coach ever. That's his legacy. So you honestly think his legacy will be leaving? You literally can not ever be satisfied. If that's not enough for you, nothing ever will be.
When he signed on, if you were told he would win 3 flags and coach the most Richmond games ever would you have given a shit if he left mis season rather than the end of the season? **** no.
Shouldn't of had burnout then once he bent the marketing girl over. Everything was new after that.

Their supporters dont seem to think so, I was thinking players in the Banfield, Switzkowski level.
They’re worth flipping peanuts , banfield is a fa in any case . Darcy would get a low 20s pick or with some sliding maybe 15-20 if they got creative . Anyone would caution A future freo r1 if they pulled this off I tellya

shemans will prob hold fatracca and connie pickett at the club even though theyre unhappy

difference with us is if we dont get what we want rioli and bolton will happilly play at rfc in 2025

what a rabble melbourne are, forcing players to stay when they have a broken relationship with the club ruins culture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone got a handle on what level of points upside (%) is usually needed to acquire an earlier pick?

Eg. GC’s pick 7 is 1,644 pts. What does a pick package need to be worth to become compelling to a seller? Yes I know it’s an auction.

Very keen to make the Rioli discussion part of a points swap for another GC first. Suns accepting less on the pick swap than they may otherwise want is a way to improve the Rioli deal. And they can always on trade whatever we send to them to get some profit.

Anyone got a handle on what level of points upside (%) is usually needed to acquire an earlier pick?

Eg. GC’s pick 7 is 1,644 pts. What does a pick package need to be worth to become compelling to a seller? Yes I know it’s an auction.

Very keen to make the Rioli discussion part of a points swap for another GC first. Suns accepting less on the pick swap than they may otherwise want is a way to improve the Rioli deal. And they can always on trade whatever we send to them to get some profit.

Usually works between 10% and 15% extra . The lower the pick the bigger the bonus I believe

shemans will prob hold fatracca and connie pickett at the club even though theyre unhappy

difference with us is if we dont get what we want rioli and bolton will happilly play at rfc in 2025

what a rabble melbourne are, forcing players to stay when they have a broken relationship with the club ruins culture

Play? Sure, Happily? Not a chance, they’d be fuming

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back