Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How many list spots do we have available at this stage with the confirmed departures?

How many list spots do we have available at this stage with the confirmed departures?
We currently have 2 list spots open with the confirmed departures.

We currently have 2 list spots open with the confirmed departures.
Thanks mate. So you’d think the 4 higher profile names will go which leaves 6 spots. And you’d say Colina cut which doesn’t count along with Coulthard & one of Dow/McIntosh. 8 spots, maybe take 6 kids in draft, one rookie and a DFA/January train on player. Only guessing

Thanks mate. So you’d think the 4 higher profile names will go which leaves 6 spots. And you’d say Colina cut which doesn’t count along with Coulthard & one of Dow/McIntosh. 8 spots, maybe take 6 kids in draft, one rookie and a DFA/January train on player. Only guessing
Baker Bolton Rioli & Graham leaving would make it 6 senior spots. Colina would free up a Cat B spot, while Coulthard leaving would be replaced by Greys re-signing as a rookie. I'm not sure we'll get any official delistings until after trade period when the club has a better idea about our draft hand.

If my favourite player from Freo, Michael Frederick, ends up falling out of favour because of the Bolton and Pickett signings we should be wining and dining him to come to the Tigers.
Can play.
Good call, has some genuine pace too and looks to be versatile, I think he could play half forward/wing/half back

i can see us getting geelongs first round pick next year between 12 and 18 { our pick 20 in 2024 draft }
i can see us getting hawthorns first round pick next year between 12 and 18{ our pick 21 in 2024 draft}
i can see us getting west coasts second round pick next year between 18 -24 { traded as part of bolton and freo trade }

we get pick 1 --15--16--19--22 in nexr years draft
Viable.
Cats fall off the cliff
Hawks 1yr wonders
Balta leaves via FA
1/2/3/4
daffy-duck.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About time for the change of heart.
Punt Road End

"I heard we aren't playing nice.
We have told Brisbane & GC will bid on Ashcroft & Lombardy if they don't accept our offers.
About f time. Take no prisoners, we need minimum 7 1st rounders.
2 x Roili
2 x Bolton
1 x Baker
F/s trade for points x1 minimum
And Ours.

=7 1st round picks
Please be true. Time to go full C U Next Tuesday mode

4? we only had 44 on our list (excluding cat B) after taking Blight and Campbell, or are you saying 2 senior and 2 rookie?
You can have a maximum of 44, we had 46 after the MSD. 4 retirements minus 2 MSD picks opens up 2 spots at present.

i can see us getting geelongs first round pick next year between 12 and 18 { our pick 20 in 2024 draft }
i can see us getting hawthorns first round pick next year between 12 and 18{ our pick 21 in 2024 draft}
i can see us getting west coasts second round pick next year between 18 -24 { traded as part of bolton and freo trade }

we get pick 1 --15--16--19--22 in nexr years draft
I don't like the Geelong deal, unless they fall off a cliff - which isn't that likely.

This year the experts say the draft is a lot stronger and deeper. Great talent to 30. We'd be ripping ourselves off.

The Hawthorn one is probably worse as they'll finish higher than Geelong.

I don't like the Geelong deal, unless they fall off a cliff - which isn't that likely.

This year the experts say the draft is a lot stronger and deeper. Great talent to 30. We'd be ripping ourselves off.

The Hawthorn one is probably worse as they'll finish higher than Geelong.

I love the Geelong pick

You can have a maximum of 44, we had 46 after the MSD. 4 retirements minus 2 MSD picks opens up 2 spots at present.

By my count we had 44 after the MSD + 2 cat B rookies.

We also had 6 on our rookie list + Blight & Gray. Meaning we had 2 senior lists spots free if any rookie list players are delisted. I’m not sure if anyone on the rookie list has been moved to the senior list.

Last edited:
About time for the change of heart.
Punt Road End

"I heard we aren't playing nice.
We have told Brisbane & GC will bid on Ashcroft & Lombardy if they don't accept our offers.
About f time. Take no prisoners, we need minimum 7 1st rounders.
2 x Roili
2 x Bolton
1 x Baker
F/s trade for points x1 minimum
And Ours.

=7 1st round picks
That's music to my ears.
Some of the soft target draft pick return calls for contracted players here have been nothing short of pissweak lol

Saga over, likely means pickett stays put as well

Doesn't feel forced at all. Clearly loves the club and wants to be there forever..

Animated GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back