Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips is a cut above Dow imo. Way stronger and can actually move the ball forward.

Fringe players from shit clubs....we could dig up plenty that have done well. Grigg, Houli, for us. Crisp for Collingwood. Pittonet Blues. Witts Suns. Meek Hawks. D'Ambrosio Hawks. Hogan GWS.

Just some examples I found of players who pretty much all were struggling for a regular game at a club that wasn't firing before being successfully re-homed.

You just have to look at each opportunity on its merits.

Nice post.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No chance, 1 day after the season was finished he was already in Perth thanking Paywise for a car. Then strolling the swan river with his Mrs sipping a coffee talking about how good it is.

🤣

CNGAF what he is doing or where.

If Freo do not pay up he is staying

Of course they will bend over, but theoretically if they do not, he has alot of explaining to do to his wife .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When did Blight show he was capable at the level? Yes he's had dominant games in the VFL, but showed some serious flaws in 2/3 of his senior games.
Played well against McKay (Carlton) but was sacrificed against Hawks with weird MC selection. To be fair none of our defenders were able to keep up with the hawt very mobile forwards especially when their midfield was so dominant. I still think this kid could have something.

That is all we can afford which is why I said that we are not the serious bidder for Baker.

My preference would be for Baker to stay put at Punt Rd. We can't afford him in trade currency and I don't want him in Purple.

My reference to what I would pay is not what he is worth but what we can afford to pay. Unlike those tin rattlers from Arden Street, we have not been given welfare tickets by Aunty Laura at AFL house so cannot afford a reasonable asking price.
You’re not bartering at a Bali market now bro

No chance, 1 day after the season was finished he was already in Perth thanking Paywise for a car. Then strolling the swan river with his Mrs sipping a coffee talking about how good it is.

🤣
Money talks. We’ve got a lot to spend.

Restructuring Shai’s contract to $6M over 5 years rather than $3.2M over 4 years he’s currently on would smooth out a lot of emotional wrinkles.

That said, I believe Freo will pony up and satisfy our list managers.

Doesn't feel forced at all. Clearly loves the club and wants to be there forever..

Animated GIF
tv show gun GIF by Animal Kingdom on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back