Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I’m from the wce board. For starters I believe wce shouldn’t give up a first rounder for baker I think it should be an early second rounder. That’s not why I’m here. I would like to know what west coast will have to give up to get blight. Package deal with baker, player swap or we give u a late pick eg 59. I believe he would be great at our club and he ain’t really playing at the tigers that much.

Hey I’m from the wce board. For starters I believe wce shouldn’t give up a first rounder for baker I think it should be an early second rounder. That’s not why I’m here. I would like to know what west coast will have to give up to get blight. Package deal with baker, player swap or we give u a late pick eg 59. I believe he would be great at our club and he ain’t really playing at the tigers that much.

Pay enough to get rd 2 compo for JGTI and you can have Jacob Lite. Fair is fair.

Pay enough to get rd 2 compo for JGTI and you can have Jacob Lite. Fair is fair.
So we could give like a f4 or pick 59. If we offer good for Graham hell yeah. But if we don’t offer Graham a contract I see a f4 or 59 or both a good pay for him as he is only at the start of his career

Pay Graham $1 million a year and we can give you
Graham , Blight , Baker , McIntosh & Cumberland all for free

Last edited:
So we could give like a f4 or pick 59. If we offer good for Graham hell yeah. But if we don’t offer Graham a contract I see a f4 or 59 or both a good pay for him as he is only at the start of his career
If you don't offer J,GTI enough to get us round 2 compo and you want the man the commentators call Jacob Lite for an f4 and pick 59 then respectfully we would say to your admirable club, GAGF. :)

Apparently you already offered him a 4 year deal. Blight would be great for you as the wiseman at rfc don't like him so surely he would be good anywhere else!

Pick 3 for Blight. Harley Reid for Baker now heck off back to your Board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No chance, 1 day after the season was finished he was already in Perth thanking Paywise for a car. Then strolling the swan river with his Mrs sipping a coffee talking about how good it is.

🤣
I saw him at karringuo shopping centre midweek before they played the saints lol..

sure mate welcome

Just give us Harley Reid or the Number 3 pick and we can do a deal !

Now heck off

7 is too many in 1 year IMO.
I'd hope we will push 1/2 into next year somehow.
We could even do that draft night.

Curious on this thought process. This draft is confirmed to have more depth than any in a long time. You also get 12 months into a player or players even if some develop in the VFL. Plus we have absolutely stuff all young talent to prioritise/gift games for development to right now.

I agree. 7 would be too much if our senior team was settled. Our senior team will have gaps from players leaving, and everyone getting an opportunity and some taking it and other being cut. For instance if Jagga comes and has more of an impact than Tommy Dow then Dow would be delisted 2025. So given its a deep draft it's a good one to being as man y top 40 picks as possible and reassessing at the end of 2025 .

With question marks on the fitness of Gibcus, KPD Young coming off an ACL, and Miller having a poor second half of season, there’s no way Tigers trade out Blight for a bag of chips. He’s got potential and he could be a huge need for us in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There are a lot of people valuing Baker based on his stature rather than his footballing ability.

I mean Blight is out of contract currently so if he did have an offer to head home there wouldn’t be much we could do

Couldn’t ask all that much either so I guess it would be pick 59

WCE can trade baker for Harley Reid that’s fair.

Blight signed for 6 months, if he decides not to extend his contract ( or we don’t offer an extension) then he’s available to be selected in the draft. Obviously anyone can take him, but don’t think clubs will be lining up.

I think he’ll end up back in WA one way or another ( probably trade) , his partner plays netball for the west coast fever, and family ties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back