Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Jack Graham

Votes: 54 38.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Baker wants to come to WA then no ones taking your offer of 15ish. I think there's a good chance he'll end up back at Richmond to be honest.
It wasn't actually an offer. I don't do Richmond's trading and thankfully you don't do Freo's. Although going by their trade history, and lack of premierships, you may well do, lol

Hello, firstly, 9 Trade threads in a year, you guys are gooodddd.

Secondly, I didnt look at which club is getting extorted in this trade but I will literally sell you a kidney right now if you had any power to lock this in
If you saw some of our posters and the garbage they post on repeat, you'd see why we have 9. By the end of this month it will probably be 12.

If you saw some of our posters and the garbage they post on repeat, you'd see why we have 9. By the end of this month it will probably be 12.
A few setting themselves up for an epic melt in a month or so. 😂😂

A few setting themselves up for an epic melt in a month or so. 😂😂
It's Gold Coast and Freos fault for having so many picks really. If we had a normal amount "literally all the picks" wouldn't look as... optimistic.

You reckon I'm on drugs? LOL
Personally I don't like the idea of a mega trade.

I reckon involving too many clubs just weakens our deals.

Maximum return for contracted players as we have leverage.
Don't mix them up with the Baker deal - where it will be fair (very questionable) value.

First Rioli, then Baker, then Bolton for maximum return.

I like the idea of getting pick 3.

Do the 3 deals, upgrade all the back end picks for points with GC or Brisbane, then see if we can package something up pick wise for 3 that works for both WC and Richmond.

It's Gold Coast and Freos fault for having so many picks really. If we had a normal amount "literally all the picks" wouldn't look as... optimistic.
Yeah that and when you were top 4 "your first 2 picks for Bolton" was very different to now.

GC 2 picks for Rioli then became 6 for Rioli now I see 6 & 20 or even 6 & 13. Wild

Good luck if he wants to go to WC. No way known they offer a pick 15ish.
Hate to take the opposing view of a prophet such as yourself but if Baker goes to West Coast it will likely be for the pick they get in the Barrass deal.

Kosi now staying at the Dees.
Brilliant news for getting max value for shai
Damn, will have to redo my 6 team mega deal. Might only need 4 teams now to get Pick 3 from Eagles.
🤣

Stay tuned, I know just how much you all love my trade idea this morning. Lord of the Wings

Damn, will have to redo my 6 team mega deal. Might only need 4 teams now to get Pick 3 from Eagles.
🤣

Stay tuned, I know just how much you all love my trade idea this morning. Lord of the Wings

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone paid a first round pick for Lachie Schultz, a big standard small forward. Any Freo fan saying baker isn’t worth a first is full of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A first rounder this year plus a second rounder last year.

Baker is so much better than that other campaigner it’s not funny.

🤣

Let me do it for you

Bolton for pick 9 + 10

Rioli + pick 47 for pick 6 + 26

Baker + pick 26 for pick 12 on the
proviso they get us band 3 compo for Graham

Pick 29 + 39 + 41 for Pick 14

Live trade pick 10 + future 3rd to GC for pick 13 and 20 if there is no bid on Lombard by pick 9.

Pick 1, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22.

Could trade up to pick 3 but I probably wouldn’t. Chance we get Lalor at 6 and Langford at 9 if we take FOS at 1. Could just take best available and trade out 21 and 22 for future firsts or combination of picks unless there is someone we really want on the board.

Both Blight and Miller can go if they receive a tempting offer, I don't view either as as a genuine AFL level KPD they are both prettye expendable you wouldn't hang on too tight to if genuine interest does arise

Let me do it for you

Bolton for pick 9 + 10

Rioli + pick 47 for pick 6 + 26

Baker + pick 26 for pick 12 on the
proviso they get us band 3 compo for Graham

Pick 29 + 39 + 41 for Pick 14

Live trade pick 10 + future 3rd to GC for pick 13 and 20 if there is no bid on Lombard by pick 9.

Pick 1, 6, 9, 12, 13, 14, 20, 21, 22.

Could trade up to pick 3 but I probably wouldn’t. Chance we get Lalor at 6 and Langford at 9 if we take FOS at 1. Could just take best available and trade out 21 and 22 for future firsts or combination of picks unless there is someone we really want on the board.
You nearly got it correct but just failed short

3 more live trades
Pies offer F1 to Richmond for #20
Geelong offer F1 to Richmond for #21
After te Ashcrof trade Brisbane now looking to get back into the draft before a Marshall bid and offer Richmond F1 for #22

We are finished on day 1 with 6 1st round selections and pushing 3 picks into round 1 in 2025
Richmond have 2 more later picks for Day 2

All for shits and giggles mate, don't take it so personally.

Do you have any contacts at the club or are your superior suggestions just how you feel?
I’m in one of the Coterie groups so know what the clubs expectations are yeah.

They are very happy to keep Bolton and Rioli if we don’t get x2 firsts for them

Last edited:
You nearly got it correct but just failed short

3 more live trades
Pies offer F1 to Richmond for #20
Geelong offer F1 to Richmond for #21
After te Ashcrof trade Brisbane now looking to get back into the draft before a Marshall bid and offer Richmond F1 for #22

We are finished on day 1 with 6 1st round selections and pushing 3 picks into round 1 in 2025
Richmond have 2 more later picks for Day 2
Hmmm not bad. I'd say with such a deep draft, or so the experts say into the 30's. I doubt we'd give up say a pick 22 for say a pick 17 next year in a weaker draft.

I would back the Pies to drop, possibly Geelong (but they'll be gifted a soft draw again) but not Brisbane.
I reckon we might move 2 x picks into next year, maybe even just 1 if the players we want are still on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back