• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You nearly got it correct but just failed short

3 more live trades
Pies offer F1 to Richmond for #20
Geelong offer F1 to Richmond for #21
After te Ashcrof trade Brisbane now looking to get back into the draft before a Marshall bid and offer Richmond F1 for #22

We are finished on day 1 with 6 1st round selections and pushing 3 picks into round 1 in 2025
Richmond have 2 more later picks for Day 2

It all comes down to who is available. We’re not going to trade pick 20 for a future first if we value a player inside the top 10-15 of this draft at that pick. I think 7 picks will probably be our limit unless we plan on taking Davidson later in the draft.

I’ve heard Graham definitely going also. Just waiting on Eagles coach appointment before announcing. Eagles will help us to get Band 3 compo.
Mini is the perfect fit for them. The bloke that does all the hard yards down the bottom of the ladder, only to be replaced by a Cox in 3 - 4 years when they will be good again.

It does make you wonder if that's why some of the older players aren't all in on Yze. They wanted mini.

I’ve heard Graham definitely going also. Just waiting on Eagles coach appointment before announcing. Eagles will help us to get Band 3 compo.
Thats old news bruh

Mini has been appointed the job and Graham , Baker have told him they are coming and want McIntosh there as well

Mini is the perfect fit for them. The bloke that does all the hard yards down the bottom of the ladder, only to be replaced by a Cox in 3 - 4 years when they will be good again.

It does make you wonder if that's why some of the older players aren't all in on Yze. They wanted mini.
He was mates with a lot of them, had a racing syndicate I believe , not convinced he would have been right call for us , performances were going the wrong way

Thought he got ample chances in the firsts. Also looked totally lost in a couple of games so if he’s got an ego would wanna drop it pretty quick

Kenoath. Knew it when he took up a 6 month contract. FIGJAM written all over him.

Broady is the example. Club gives you a chance stick it out for a while. See what happens.

He was mates with a lot of them, had a racing syndicate I believe , not convinced he would have been right call for us , performances were going the wrong way

If that’s true then WTAF. We’re not a farkin d grade ammos side.

Sounds like a massive sook up from some of players because some standards are being applied

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the hell haven't the trades started yet? What are we actually waiting for? Don't give me this September crap... The top 8 sides have all laid claim to being crap at some point or another and not deserving of a premiership so the finals should just be called off and we can get on witrh the main event. Embarrassing for the AFL that they are going to keep going with this ridiculous season...

Why the hell haven't the trades started yet? What are we actually waiting for? Don't give me this September crap... The top 8 sides have all laid claim to being crap at some point or another and not deserving of a premiership so the finals should just be called off and we can get on witrh the main event. Embarrassing for the AFL that they are going to keep going with this ridiculous season...
Need some tips from Essendon fans.
Do I decorate my house?

You Dont Get It Over Your Head GIF

Bailey Smith would be nice. Hope we’ve at least enquired. Young, elite talent that has leg speed and is a decent ball user.

Hate to take the opposing view of a prophet such as yourself but if Baker goes to West Coast it will likely be for the pick they get in the Barrass deal.
Highly, highly unlikely. Barrass is contracted so WC get the max for his value. Baker is not so Richmond doesnt get the mx. For what its worth Ive said it will take a heap in trade to get Bolton for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back