List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeez if you think afl playesr are stupid, epl players are something else. every time i hear an interview with a soccer player they can barely hold a conversation.

i wonder if heading the ball will ever be outlawed due to brain trauma.
I don’t think it’s brain trauma. They’re just English. This Is Anfield would agree

Lets be honest, the first round drafting since martin is a pretty bare cupboard

it’s why I wasn’t disappointed with our trade for Prestia. We couldn’t nail a first round pick there for years. At least you knew you were getting a pretty good player that we turned into a champion.

Hope he can get himself right **** we need him

So I've just looked and despite making no trades for a 4th day, we've still got the best draft hand although Freo have closed the gap, but it's cost them Cerra and a handful of pick swaps to get there. Once we get the CCJ trade sorted our draft hand will be better again and we've got plenty of time still to make trades to only improve our hand again.

Issue still remains, all those 'draft points' mean nothing for 2022.

Very unlikely any of those kids contribute to help winning a flag in 2022.

It might help set the club up for 2023 and beyond though.

it’s why I wasn’t disappointed with our trade for Prestia. We couldn’t nail a first round pick there for years. At least you knew you were getting a pretty good player that we turned into a champion.

Hope he can get himself right fu** we need him

Gee we nailed that, Bolton possibly the best player taken from pick 7 (maybe Simpkin) and we got Prestia as well.

Liverpool players speak very well and are extremely well educated… Manchester United players have a combined IQ of 99.

Takes a well tuned ear to decipher what Jamie Carragher is talking about though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's fair, I just think O'Meara's ceiling is higher and has a bit more of an x-factor way about him. Tom Mitchell is a supreme ball winner sure, but he doesn't hurt the opposition. That may be different in our system, but I still prefer O'Meara, injury history and all. Completely understand the opposing view though.

O'Meara will be 28 next February, there is no 'ceiling' left in the guy, for better or worse he is what he is. For most Hawk fans he has been a massive disappointment. The consistent critique of him is he plays one good match in every four and then the others are sheer mediocrity.

Having along with Mitchell failed to extend Hawthorns dynasty it's no surprise they are desperate to trade them out for draft picks. What's surprising is how anyone at Richmond could think as they approach the twilight of their careers that if we recruit them the results would be any different here. Frankly we would deserve to crash and burn if we were stupid enough not to learn from Hawthorn's and Geelong's mistakes.

Club has been clear since January we were hitting the draft

The cj deal will be done tomorrow once the free agency window closes and will involve tarrant

Then we will package up a couple of picks to essendon and hawthorn

Goodnight

Good afternoon.

It's night time in the land of fairies, unicorns and make believe.

Nat Fyfe is coming home end of 2023, Freo going into rebuild

Fyfe coming to Tigerland
He’s just as cooked as O’meara and older
not worth what he would cost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back