List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footy Classified brings up their imaginary Dusty trade every time they have nothing interesting to talk about. There was clearly no substance to anything McLure said. It was all just sensationalist bullshit.
With all that crap and now this other rubbish, I would not be surprised to see him retire after this year. Who would want to be subjected to that rubbish day in day out. The media crap on about players disappearing from the spotlight after retiring or finishing too early, but 99% of the time its because of them. Absolute scumbags

Footy Classified brings up their imaginary Dusty trade every time they have nothing interesting to talk about. There was clearly no substance to anything McLure said. It was all just sensationalist bullshit.
Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it Mclure who initially made up the trade scenario as a hypothetical? The whole saga reads like he threw an opinion out there and is now wanting to prove his opinion correct even through it was initially a hypothetical trade. Basically he wants to prove how smart he was by proving an opinion, not a prediction, accurate.

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't it Mclure who initially made up the trade scenario as a hypothetical? The whole saga reads like he threw an opinion out there and is now wanting to prove his opinion correct even through it was initially a hypothetical trade. Basically he wants to prove how smart he was by proving an opinion, not a prediction, accurate.
I think you're spot on.

This makes me feel more inclined to believe cotch will hang up the boots
Have a great month and somehow take home our 4th in 6 years and id say Cotch and Jack both hang'em up. What better way to go out.

1661995021912.png

When numbers back up the eye test, that kicking efficiency is on the improve at least. Lucky our style of play promotes horrible kicking, Hopper's is worse.

Seriously though, getting a couple of bigger bodies in the midfield just makes us more comfortable in staying strong in the contest - a couple of extractors to feed the ball out will receive no complaints.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t wait til norf get spuds Brad hill willie Rioli and long they must be their big doozies 😂

Taranto and Hopper would give us a dominant midfield for the next 5 years. Just need to work out that KPF thing and we'd be odds on to keep winning premierships.

Which wouldn't be a bad thing

View attachment 1495947

When numbers back up the eye test, that kicking efficiency is on the improve at least. Lucky our style of play promotes horrible kicking, Hopper's is worse.

Seriously though, getting a couple of bigger bodies in the midfield just makes us more comfortable in staying strong in the contest - a couple of extractors to feed the ball out will receive no complaints.
I never understand why people think extractors at the contest have to have the best kicking accuracy. All the extractors or contested beasts need for us is to be able to hit a 5 - 10m handball consistently to our good users like Sonsie, Bolton, Short etc.

Every year the no.1 is up for “grabs” then it turn out they want a top 5 pick and another pick within the top 10 and swaps of later picks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope given it’s their second number one pick in consecutive years they don’t get a priority pick.

They can literally trade the number 1 for more picks. Should be made to use what’s at their disposal

Taranto and Hopper would give us a dominant midfield for the next 5 years. Just need to work out that KPF thing and we'd be odds on to keep winning premierships.

Which wouldn't be a bad thing
I'm still recuperating from winning fatigue. Just need a year or 2 of #eco

I never understand why people think extractors at the contest have to have the best kicking accuracy. All the extractors or contested beasts need for us is to be able to hit a 5 - 10m handball consistently to our good users like Sonsie, Bolton, Short etc.
Tongue in cheek on my end but also, Taranto isn't really an extractor per se, he gets a lot of the ball in an uncontested manner outside the contest and just doesn't use it well.

Using his size and increasing his clearance numbers will suit us perfectly, as long as we don't pretend he's a game-changing forward/mid that GWS tried to go with this season.

Typical carlscum nuffy, he has no actual facts to back up the bs he’s saying, he’s just desperately hoping dusty leaves so we don’t win any more flags.

Eat salt Kent

Tongue in cheek on my end but also, Taranto isn't really an extractor per se, he gets a lot of the ball in an uncontested manner outside the contest and just doesn't use it well.

Using his size and increasing his clearance numbers will suit us perfectly, as long as we don't pretend he's a game-changing forward/mid that GWS tried to go with this season.

Tbf we have two of the best game-changing forward/s already

Typical carlscum nuffy, he has no actual facts to back up the bs he’s saying, he’s just desperately hoping dusty leaves so we don’t win any more flags.

Eat salt Kent
Yeah pretty much made up a Gold Coast one on one of the episodes. One of them called him out asking about his sources and he basically said it would make sense.

But on a list of footy shows id watch that shitshow rates dead last by a mile.

Yeah pretty much made up a Gold Coast one on one of the episodes. One of them called him out asking about his sources and he basically said it would make sense.

But on a list of footy shows id watch that shitshow rates dead last by a mile.
Yeah tbh I just read what goes on those footy shows here, they’re all 🗑

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back