List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melbourne are asking for a pick inside top 7 and a future first for Luke Jackson.

West coast aren’t willing to trade pick 2.

Freo hold pick 13,72.
Freo are going to find it very hard to get that pick. Port were considering downgrading 8 to 13 for a future second, but they'll need that pick for JHF now.

Talk on trade radio that Tarryn Thomas may want out of North. North are in a world of hurt right now and no one in power is saying a damn word to try and alleviate the angst the fans must be feeling.

Not that I give a toss really. When we were rattling tins for save our skins, that team laughed and told us we should fold the club. The Karma bus has warmed its engines .
Angry Badass GIF by Yellowstone

Adam Cooney raising the bar for stupidity. We do would do a deal directly with Norf if JGTI wanted to go there.

Cue the mr Magic rant about Dow is younger cheaper and better than Taranto and Hopper and dimma is ruining the club by stuffing this up
Be after 3pm.
Schools back.

Adam Cooney raising the bar for stupidity. We do would do a deal directly with Norf if JGTI wanted to go there.

There are times when people say stupid things and it causes me pause. I sit there and have a think about what happened in that person's life to cause them to say something so stupid. Usually I can get some insight to the person and their world view.

With Adam Cooney and his opinions I have tried close to everything. I plan to run full speed into a brick wall soon to see if brain damage can shed some light on his thinking.

Melbourne are asking for a pick inside top 7 and a future first for Luke Jackson.

West coast aren’t willing to trade pick 2.

Freo hold pick 13,72.
Still unsure why Freo are chasing Jackson.
And Melb chasing Grundy.
Not solving either clubs issues.

He saw how much the rest of his team mates were getting paid and said thats my price. GWS didn't come to the party and he decided to looks elsewhere. If GWS really wanted to keep him they would have offered him the deal we did but they know they can't afford that. That gives some leverage in our negotiations as does his contract status along with how they have been using him this season.
Plus he has to get pushed forward when he’s a gun midfielder because his teammates don’t have the versatility to play anything other then midfield and are getting paid way too much for it.
2019 TT when he played predominantly midfield is what we are paying for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back