List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Graham plays his best footy on the outside of the contest and has never shown an ability to consistently win clearances or contested possies

Ross is still an unknown and inexperienced

You know who I like in the draft. Cowan, from Tassie plays back and in the middle. I would get him before Hopper, bit of a prospect but can cover a few bases potentially and help Vlastuin and Rioli

You know who I like in the draft. Cowan, from Tassie plays back and in the middle. I would get him before Hopper, bit of a prospect but can cover a few bases potentially and help Vlastuin and Rioli
Every year a lot of players look nice pre draft, some work out and others don’t

But judging by the confirmation we have met with Hopper by Hardwick and the general consensus that Taranto joining us is all but a given at this point the powers that be have decided what our list needs right now are established and experienced midfielders

The only real question at this point is how that deal gets over the line

Every year a lot of players look nice pre draft, some work out and others don’t

But judging by the confirmation we have met with Hopper by Hardwick and the general consensus that Taranto joining us is all but a given at this point the powers that be have decided what our list needs right now are established and experienced midfielders

The only real question at this point is how that deal gets over the line

Can't agree.

It is just argy bargy although Taranto may be closer to over the line or close to the line.

Furthermore if Cotch is refreshed, Dusty better with a stronger chop out, we are looking solid with the support

I heard a good football rumour that’s sounds true.

People on bigfooty Richmond trade & free agency talk forum just make up crazy rubbish hypothetical trades because they get paid by bigfooty for increased clicks and traffic etc which helps with advertising sales.

There can’t be any other reason for some of these trade proposals, can there?

Atm we should be getting rid off:
Nank
Graham
Bolta
Short
Hugo
Ryan
Biggy
D.Rioli (was an earlier one)
Worth it to land Nick Daicos.

What is all this talk about Balta up for trade?

Absolutely ridiculous as we have zero cover for him
Tarrant, grimes, Vlastuin 30+
Gibcus 2nd year, Biggie clearly not up to is yet

Teams would score 100+ every game if we lost Balta
It’s ****ing ridiculous! They want to trade out a 23rd old KPD who’s proven himself very AFL capable, with scope to be elite…. For a top 5 18yr old who hasn’t set foot on an AFL field of play.

I heard a good football rumour that’s sounds true.

People on bigfooty Richmond trade & free agency talk forum just make up crazy rubbish hypothetical trades because they get paid by bigfooty for increased clicks and traffic etc which helps with advertising sales.

There can’t be any other reason for some of these trade proposals, can there?

Atm we should be getting rid off:
Nank
Graham
Bolta
Short
Hugo
Ryan
Biggy
D.Rioli (was an earlier one)
Dude, you missed Dusty, the biggest fish in the whole barrel lol

No way they are getting that.

Pick 12 and 19 worth 2512 points equivalent to pick two in the draft or whatever but GWS will want a higher pick.

F off, Taranto is not worth that at 24 with a clunky kick
The 6-6-6 rule has made clearances much more important for our scoring but also if you look at the way we conceded heavily this year, it’s from clearances.

It’s not just what Taranto does it’s also what it allows our other players to do.
It will make us a lot harder to stop.
If we get Hopper as well, we’ll go along way next year if everyone stays healthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realised Hoppers a free agent after next season. He's already contracted. I reckon let it play out wait get Taranto and a KPF this year. Hopper as a FA next year and use the 1st rounder we would've used on Hopper in a Tom Green Deal. By then Riewoldt, Cotchin are gone prestias on way out & if Dusty gets his mojo back extend him so his salary is way less. Simples!
If we don't take Hopper this year, Geelong do.
Your strategy only works if we are the only suitor.

the bloke plays cheap , unaccountable football.
The comparisons to Rance are insulting.

I would not say that.

Balta never has been Rance. Balta is more of a CHB, Rance more of a FB but they move differently, have different strengths and weaknesses.

Balta is good on a Hawkins and can athletically take marks etc... but he does not cover the defence like Rance did.

On the flip side Balta can run up the ground and kick long goals. Really Balta and Rance always where quite different type of backmen

I would not say that.

Balta never has been Rance. Balta is more of a CHB, Rance more of a FB but they move differently, have different strengths and weaknesses.

Balta is good on a Hawkins and can athletically take marks etc... but he does not cover the defence like Rance did
You mean he doesn’t cover the defence like Rance did yet……

At Balta’s age Rance wasn’t looking anything like the player he became

If we don't take Hopper this year, Geelong do.
Your strategy only works if we are the only suitor.

Why don’t we do th Caddy again.. he goes th Geelong, realises his mistake, gets traded to Richmond for a flag

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back