List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Tiger fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

tugga you may like to sticky or merge this post, move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread.

News (which has nothing to do with us, but hasn't stopped people posting irrelevant posts in this thread) is that Adelaide want pick 10 the Suns got from the Dogs to then bundle with McAdam and a second rounder (20 or something like that) for Harrison Petty.

😂 😂 😂

His comments following are even funnier.

Confused Will Ferrell GIF

Interesting that he doesn’t say Soldo wants to stay. I’m hearing his head has been turned which is understandable with the offer they have for him.

I think there is still some things to play out here.

Personally, I think the only way to gurantee Soldo to stay is to either gurantee him the number 1 ruck spot over Nank, or price him out of a trade.

Interesting that he doesn’t say Soldo wants to stay. I’m hearing his head has been turned which is understandable with the offer they have for him.

It hasn't been turned enough for him to push us hard to release him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soldo is still contracted either pay up or shut up!

Last edited:
If we want to maximize Soldo’s value we’re better off trading him this year than him just walking as a free agent next year! He would know realistically that he’ll always be behind Nank, and he’s only 18 months younger, not like Samson who will be 23 by the start of next season and I believe will be a better player than Soldo anyway. If he does request a trade we just need to push hard for a decent return, unlike Higgins who we let go for unders when he was contracted. Time to be hardasses for once

Dyson Heppell has officially requested a trade to Richmond, he sees the departure of Jack Riewoldt & Trent Cotchin as an opportunity to take a leadership role on field with the potential to carry on his career as an assistant coach under Yze.

Dyson Heppell is expected to attend a medical at punt road at 5:30am on Thursday morning.

View attachment 1827715

drowning adrien brody GIF

How long can you hold your breathe underwater?

I 100% guarantee you that if we kept our 2023 1st rounder this year we would have had access to someone better than Hopper. I find it hard to believe that out the 100+ kids on offer this year that there wont be 6 players better than him, overall. I'm not even sure if Hopper makes the top 30 midfielders in the league, or even 50 based on this season. We gave up pick 6 + pick 31 for him - there will definitely be players available in this draft & likely even some taken 31 and after in 2022 that will end up better than him.
Here is what I responded to, you clearly didn’t want the club to get Hopper. What those picks are used for now is irrelevant as even if they turn out to be champions there is no guarantee we would of picked the same players and they will change anyway. Be honest, will all your ranting and raving change anything?? Of course it won’t so give us all a rest and become a supporter of what we have got.

What a lovely unaccountable world you must live in. Best of luck to you supporting your favourite sports team.

There’s absolutely no way Blair pays that for Koschitzke.

If he does, I’ll be demanding his resignation. Truly awful. But I have faith he’s smarter than that. My only concern is we have ignored that in our list build that desperation comes into it as the week and a bit drags on.

Yeah, this is when all those people who say "it pays to be fair at the trade table" go very very quiet.

The Kosi deal not getting down is all typical bullshit. Kosi for our 3rd rounder is the most obviously fair deal you can get. Both teams are just pretending to work in front of their bosses

Kosi can always stay at Hawthorn or go into the preseason draft, no need for RFC to bend over again without lube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back