List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency talk Pt 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes everyone bags the hopper Taranto deal but they should be a steal when time passes. We shall find out.
Hopper the jury will be out. Need to give that draft some more time but 2022 is just full of garbage. Kaleb Smith might end up in the best 10 of them come end of career. 😂

Yep, blinded by draft selections that may or may not provide us with a decent replacement for the player we are willingly offloading. Crazy strategy, given both Rioli’s abilities

I said I wouldn’t trade any of them. But if they want out, then Rioli would be better to lose than Baker for multiple reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Dunno why anyone would think MJR will follow Daniel to the GC even if they are extremely close, as if it would be best for Moju’s career.

MJR was out of favour with Dimma and has played some of his best football under Yze.

Imagine Brandon Ellis following Dimma to the GC in the last offseason if he wasn’t already there. Dimma was hot and cold on Brandy between 2016-19 despite the 2 flags and even in a crap GC side sure enough hes playing 2’s for them.

Dunno why anyone would think MJR will follow Daniel to the GC even if they are extremely close, as if it would be best for Moju’s career.

MJR was out of favour with Dimma and has played some of his best football under Yze.

Imagine Brandon Ellis following Dimma to the GC in the last offseason if he wasn’t already there. Dimma was hot and cold on Brandy between 2016-19 despite the 2 flags and even in a crap GC side sure enough hes playing 2’s for them.

He would be following the lure to play in Darwin and being back home for an extra two weeks during the season

Remember the melts when we didn't pick up Tom Scully a couple years ago?

He has kicked 6 goals in 8 SANFL games this year, to go with 3 marks and 9 disposals per game. 19 goals in 19 games last year.

He has kicked 6 goals in 8 SANFL games this year, to go with 3 marks and 9 disposals per game. 19 goals in 19 games last year.
I’m pretty sure people were also really upset when we didn’t take jack Buller or jaiden hunter in last years mid season draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who did we take? 181 Smith. Can play but .. 1/2 a quarter of a game, probably delisted.

some tall depth might have been handy.

No chance Smith is delisted. This is effectively his first season amd he is in the bests every week in the VFL.

Who do we delist? I know everyone on here says it’s easy with Grimes, Dion, Kamdyn etc but not so sure the club will think the same.

Who do we delist? I know everyone on here says it’s easy with Grimes, Dion, Kamdyn etc but not so sure the club will think the same.

Out - grimes(retired), Naismith(retired) coultard(delisted) Steely(delisted) graham (free agency)

Wouldn’t be hard to draft 4 good early talents and a project with a later pick

I hope we keep both riolis and baker but if we’re to lose one of them or 2 riolis I guess, we’d better be ruthless at the trade table.

The more I look across the list though, the amount of players that will be gone before the above possibilities is pretty big already.

I’m assuming retirements of
Grimes
Prestia
Naismith
Dusty?

Trade
Graham
Broad

Delist
Colina

That’s 7 players out already, obviously graham broad and dusty are speculation, but the others seem very likely, also question marks on what we will do with Pickett, kmac and short but I think the club wouldn’t wanna lose more than 1 of those 3.

I’m not sure we will even be in a position to entertain the riolis leaving, hopefully baker stays and is made captain

Tom Scully was always going to be a slow burn though, he was (maybe still is?) crazy skinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back