TRADE: Fremantle's Robert Warnock and pick 69 to Carlton for picks 24, 56 and 72.

Remove this Banner Ad

******* Warnock, worst trade of all time, should have trade him out 3 years ago but he goes and plays well in a contract year and then spuds it up. Get rid of him

I was pissed when he wanted to walk, just like Jeff White, but am very happy with Suban with Griffen and Clarke providing cover for Sandi.

All this talk about hindsight is being fairly kind to Carlton. They traded for a 21 year old ruckman with little exposed form as a ruckman and was drafted with pick 42. That screams risky pick and considering they still had Hampson and Kreuzer, the trade made little sense. Fremantle would have been happy with just 24, but they got extra.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN.

The prospect of the guy who can't kick or mark, the guy who can't stay on the park and the guy who Richmond inexplicably traded for will rock the competition to the core! The core I tells ya!
Am I supposed to care about hindsight and immature point scoring?

Warnock played more games than Jayden Post and Adam Thomson.

I guess you could predicted Kreuzer's injuries troubles after he towelled up Mumford, McEvoy and Goldstein.
All this talk about hindsight is being fairly kind to Carlton. They traded for a 21 year old ruckman with little exposed form as a ruckman and was drafted with pick 42. That screams risky pick and considering they still had Hampson and Kreuzer, the trade made little sense. Fremantle would have been happy with just 24, but they got extra.
Fremantle would have been happy to keep a third year ruck who has been hurt by the sub rule. We played Hampson and Kreuzer against Sydney before this rule forced clubs to go for a forward-ruck.

Am I supposed to care about hindsight and immature point scoring?

I said in 2008 that I thought that this trade was good for Fremantle.

Warnock played more games than Jayden Post and Adam Thomson.

Good for him. I don't give a crap, he's been rubbish and has only gotten games because he's tall.

I guess you could predicted Kreuzer's injuries troubles after he towelled up Mumford, McEvoy and Goldstein.

Kreuzer had three good games once! What a star! By the way, beating McEvoy doesn't really mean that much.

Fremantle would have been happy to keep a third year ruck who has been hurt by the sub rule. We played Hampson and Kreuzer against Sydney before this rule forced clubs to go for a forward-ruck.

Yes, it's the sub rule not his inability to mark or kick well which has hurt Warnock. Face it buddy, he's a spud.

Remove this Banner Ad

TRADE: Fremantle's Robert Warnock and pick 69 to Carlton for picks 24, 56 and 72.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back