Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggy is open pool ready for us to swoop.
Dance Get Loose GIF by U.S. Army

Then you read wrong man, Kako is next gen for the BUmbers
he is born here, same as anyone else who is born here but parents are born in another country

the nga is racist , so the cfl is also racist

kids are only eligible if their parents are born in poor countries. who are the cfl to say which country is poor and which is not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there is no difference between balta born here parents born in croatia and kako born here and parents born in iran

yet balta wasnt eligible for the cfl's racist nga
He would have been someone else's nga. Don't whinge campaigner

there is no difference between balta born here parents born in croatia and kako born here and parents born in iran

yet balta wasnt eligible for the cfl's racist nga
Look bro, Im tired to ya know.

Seems every draft board that’s been put out after the championships have a big mix of players going in the top 5-10.
After watching a couple of the championship games I hope we can get another top 10 pick (probably gold coasts)
I’d be very happy if we walked away from the draft with 2 of either
Jagga Smith - looks classy but also can win his own footy, got compared to Rozzee I think by a commentator in a game which after it was stated made it look like a very similar player
Sam Lalor - watching him in the final game, he was so explosive and aggressive as a midfielder and forward, if he developed that into the afl it be a great swap mid forward with Bolton
Harvey Langford - big midfielder that dominated that championships

I think we will take Jagger.
Trained with us over the Summer.

They spoke very highly of him on TT.

I think he reminds me a little of Cotchin
I get the same vibe. Not playing style wise, moreso leadership and standing up in important moments Cotchin like. Could well be a captain of a club by the time he’s 21.. keen to watch him in the VFL. I feel he will outperform Dow, Sonsie and others we have tried in the centre. Better Footy IQ than most and runs hard to impact each contest. - Daicos like..

I really liked the fact that Jagga had much higher meters gained in the Champs final than he had been getting.
Definitely seemed like it had been an emphasis for him to be more attacking by foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back