Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Langford took a great contested mark inside 50 and then didn't make the distance from 30m. Wind looks horrific in Seaford.

Murray v Northern a tough watch in a mud pit. Berry showed a nice burst to break away inside 50 and missed.

Edit: another strong mark from Langford, passed off this time and teammate dropped it. :$

Baker definitely feels gone. Rioli GC definitely going to come hard.

I think the first 3 and bottom 4 of your list will be gone. Gray and Smith will survive. Graham more hope that he takes a good FA offer.
I tend to agree with you. All of that list though will be pretty nervous so it could just come down to who asks for trades/FA and how many picks we think we'll have as to who survives

he is born here, same as anyone else who is born here but parents are born in another country

the nga is racist , so the cfl is also racist

kids are only eligible if their parents are born in poor countries. who are the cfl to say which country is poor and which is not
Victoria is very broke.

Shows the boy is clearly coachable and can adapt.

My only concern is his size, I dont care about his height, but a light mid rarely makes it full time.
Tackling is being "forced"out of the game.
Matchsticks will prevail.

If we genuinely want Jagga would we not then look the split our pick, as at this stage it seems unlikely he’d go top-4, and certainly not top-2. So wouldn’t we split for let’s say pick-3 and a late first / early second ??

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Need crows too have 4
Luc>>>Crows>>>4>>>Suns>>>4 & 7>>>Rich>>1>>>Suns(if Rioli goes we get 8 aswell)
What ya think richoatthedisco ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mick Jagger Dancing GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back