Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we have the option of Berry or Hotton which way do we go?
Yikes tough question. They're very close, I've got Hotton ahead (just) but can we take the risk? I think Hotton has a better midfield game but Berry was decent in the mids last week (haven't seen yesterdays game). I'm interested to see how he progresses in the mids these next few as that pushes him right up if he plays well.

Yikes tough question. They're very close, I've got Hotton ahead (just) but can we take the risk? I think Hotton has a better midfield game but Berry was decent in the mids last week (haven't seen yesterdays game). I'm interested to see how he progresses in the mids these next few as that pushes him right up if he plays well.
What about talls next year. Aside from Ludowyke are there others? Only asking as does it look likely we could take 2 KPFs this year as there are so many to choose from?

Do you think it would be crazy to take both in the teens as well as Faull and just take mids with any top 10 picks we have

FOS
Lalor
Lindsay
Berry
Hotton
Faull

What about talls next year. Aside from Ludowyke are there others? Only asking as does it look likely we could take 2 KPFs this year as there are so many to choose from?
There's another from Dandenong but think he's NGA.

If we were to get Armstrong I'd look at getting Sims to pair with him. I like Faull too, would like to see his athletic testing, he looks a bit old fashioned but reckon he might be more athletic than I give him credit for.

Do you think it would be crazy to take both in the teens as well as Faull and just take mids with any top 10 picks we have

FOS
Lalor
Lindsay
Berry
Hotton
Faull
I think this would be a great haul. I love Lindsay, I've said a number of times reminds me of Gulden. Could plonk him on a wing for 15 years but can also play inside or off half back if required.

Would love Armstrong in there though. Elite contested mark and beautiful kick. How many shots do we just waste. Probably means only one of Berry/Hotton or maybe Lalor goes before we get a chance anyway especially if Saints get a compo pick.

Or they're all average and making each other look better than they are 😆

Was concerned by this but the likes of Lombard, Jagga and Draper are tearing up state level with handy contributions from lesser known/hyped players which only gives me more confidence in saying this will be best draft since 2001.

Was concerned by this but the likes of Lombard, Jagga and Draper are tearing up state level with handy contributions from lesser known/hyped players which only gives me more confidence in saying this will be best draft since 2001.
Yeah I was only joking. It looks a great crop except maybe the KPD's so does make me wonder a little about the forwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s gonna be a mad scramble to the end of the year.

Smilie can’t get out of first gear
FOS is injured from a finger and can’t seem to get right.
Lalor is going at it 65% of the time

Smith is flying but has questions that can’t be ignored
Murphy Reid just keeps being classy
Trainor isn’t for us but is a talent
Armstrong keeps on rising up the chart
Draper is probably the deserved number one now at this point as he’s shaken off his slow start to burn.

Then there are others who may absolutely rise even more.

Like tigs2010 I think our current choice is FOS but it’s all historic data. I’m not down on this years draft, I’m pumped for it, but we need multiple first rounders to capitalise.

Treacy and Amiss wouldn't have touched it in our forward line yesterday. We went at 57% ffs. What are they worth lol
Fremantle in their window won't give up their good players. It will be about draft picks
If they bomb out they will be desperate for Shai and we hold all the cards.

Fremantle in their window won't give up their good players. It will be about draft picks
If they bomb out they will be desperate for Shai and we hold all the cards.
Not saying we will get them just wondering their worth when basing on a fwd line getting shit service.

Hayden Young touched it once in the 4th playing as a main mid lmao

Give them our F3 so they can match some academy kids next year 😁

finish him video games GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back