Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back on the Jagga train

Lets Go Screen GIF by Doctor Who
Get on the Langford train with me next Sunday to annoy Morro.

"The next Bont" might get a run.

Im desperate for the club to come out to members or have a presentation on how we will deal with Tasmania coming in and the rebuild.

Obviously we have conceded valuable time in planning with Tasmania's actual CEO STILL APART OF THAT PLANNING

Get on the Langford train with me next Sunday to annoy Morro.

"The next Bont" might get a run.
This will get laughs ya attention seeking ****, but I know deep down this is just you conditioning us ;)

Jagga played his third and final VFL game of the season, again playing predominantly in midfield and producing excellent numbers against grown men. This might have been the least impressive of his three VFL outings, but Jagga Smith doesn't play a bad game. His willingness to put his body on the line and wear the hits to win contested footy was a particular feature in this one.

If that's a poor VFL game (as has been described by the majority of people on here) then wowwee.

When will people stop focusing on what this kid can't do, and start valuing what he can? With notorious fumblers Taranto and Hopper leading our next gen midfield, they could do with a guy as clean as this to mop up their mess.

If that's a poor VFL game (as has been described by the majority of people on here) then wowwee.

When will people stop focusing on what this kid can't do, and start valuing what he can? With notorious fumblers Taranto and Hopper leading our next gen midfield, they could do with a guy as clean as this to mop up their mess.
Wot?

Im desperate for the club to come out to members or have a presentation on how we will deal with Tasmania coming in and the rebuild.

Obviously we have conceded valuable time in planning with Tasmania's actual CEO STILL APART OF THAT PLANNING
I get the feeling the Tassie thing is getting a bit overblown but I'm not 100% across the announcements (frankly I haven't paid any attention lol) I would like to think we are more at 2011 level by time they do, so a pick 6 will become 14 or something for 1 draft. If we are last we would still get pick 4. There is talk that they will get less draft picks and better access to established players.

It's also only 1 draft instead of back to back like the Suns/GWS drafts, which then had a mini draft taking players out of the next pool.

FOS is the man for me. Given there remains no stand out ‘elite’ prospect, he remains the one guy who still might be that based on everything he produced prior to this year being wiped out for him. I think he’s worth the chance based on that upside.

Showed glimpses of that class on the weekend. Big summer building his tank back up and he should be ready for an impact next year, even if it might not be directly into the middle. I wonder if Rioli does go if you start him in that half back distributor role Ala Daicos/Sheezel/McKercher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tim English staying put according to Twomey so one less early compo pick to worry about

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful
Unsure if popular or unpopular opinion but reckon he's a spud and that's going to look a bad contract. 207cm midfielder lol

Stack the pond in the next three drafts before they come in I would of thought. Then we will need to turn to free agents.

It's the main reason we need to let go of all the players that want out and nail as many of those picks as possible.

Just curious, did Sydney Stack play well in whatever league he played in this year? Would he be worth giving another chance to for next year?

Just curious, did Sydney Stack play well in whatever league he played in this year? Would he be worth giving another chance to for next year?
He didn't make it beyond pre season in WAFL reserves lol

FOS is the man for me. Given there remains no stand out ‘elite’ prospect, he remains the one guy who still might be that based on everything he produced prior to this year being wiped out for him. I think he’s worth the chance based on that upside.

Showed glimpses of that class on the weekend. Big summer building his tank back up and he should be ready for an impact next year, even if it might not be directly into the middle. I wonder if Rioli does go if you start him in that half back distributor role Ala Daicos/Sheezel/McKercher.
I need some clarification around this BS cant run with a sore finger crap.

They won’t hold Bolton due to his young family. Deal will get done.
Totally agree! We are known for assisting players/supporting, not for being campaigners.
If Shai wants to go we will be very well compensated (turning pick 29 into 2 first rounders). All the best to him whichever way he decides. Always be a Tiger Premiership player…

Totally agree! We are known for assisting players/supporting, not for being campaigners.
If Shai wants to go we will be very well compensated (turning pick 29 into 2 first rounders). All the best to him whichever way he decides. Always be a Tiger Premiership player…
Torn what to do with his mark of the year on my lounge room wall if he goes , I’ve already committed the dusty hoodie to a mates kid , I move on pretty quick

Don’t necessarily disagree, but the issue with any major finger injury is that most Doc’s will often state that no strenuous activity should be undertaken to ensure the finger is kept as stable as possible and not lead to additional injuries. This includes running and a fair chunk of conditioning activities. Certainly was the advice I received on multiple occasions with ny multitude of finger issues.

Additionally, even once recovered it can often take a while to get confident in that anything you do want re-injure it again.
Here was the post I was referring to Morro you sly dog. Do you want me to do any further research for you campaigner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back