Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, did Sydney Stack play well in whatever league he played in this year? Would he be worth giving another chance to for next year?

He’s going to be a dad in October or something

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I've noticed how often Jagga favours possessions over forward ball movement. He's not bad by any means, but so often he gets a few random handballs to no where..and most commonly he handballs to players that land behind them when they are on a run. He rarely handballs to players in FRONT of them when they are running in that direction. It actually stops momentum/holds up the play a bit when we are clearly trying to take the game on. It sounds a little harsh, but just watch his highlights vid from the weekend. So often, his team mates are running past him, and his handballs lack the penetration and the running player has to stop and wait for the handball, instead of continuing their run and receiving the handball without breaking stride.

It's a very under rated skill, and for a number 1 pick contender, this is extreme red flags. O'Sullivan is clearly on another level of class. you can tell straight away. He creates something from nothing, has a great kick. His downfall is his recent injuries, but so what! We are drafting for 10+ years. A couple of pre seasons and he will learn to get more of the ball eventually. My current order is actually this (Taking out academy/father son players)

1. FOS
2. Draper
3. Smillie
4. Langford
5. Jagga
6. Lalor
7. Trainor
8. Travaglia

just making excuses for incompetence.

Go to USA but you will not be able to get Lebron to play.

How many jump and kick for goal like MacAndrew with sticky hands?? If you can find them in France and they want to come go there to on the same budget.

It is nothing to do with race, it is about the fact MacAndrew can play better than others so get over yourself

For example MacAndrew is a lot better player than the King brothers because he can kick straight for goal, plays in the ruck, better hands and better balance not because he is black and the King brothers are white. MacAndrew also is a good defender unlike the King brothers
I’m sure your an alright bloke but seriously mate wtf is this?

Said to that turnip tigs2010 ages ago Toce loves Langford. Don’t discount him from number one. Hence why Tigs is conditioning everyone for the inevitable Morro
****ing relax bro. I'll start next week on the next Bont alright

Said to that turnip tigs2010 ages ago Toce loves Langford. Don’t discount him from number one. Hence why Tigs is conditioning everyone for the inevitable Morro
Is he the gun that has a few concerned with his lack of pace?

Watch Tigs jump up and down on his pogo stick next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sure your an alright bloke but seriously mate wtf is this?

The truth, wtf is the misunderrstanding?

MacAndrew is clearly better than the King brothers based on recent improvements and is looking like the next superstar so if the AFL wants to get better it needs to find more MacAndrews, let along grow more international exposure and market opportunities

I did not realise MacAndrew being a superstar was such a threat to some?

Last edited:
I would be hoping he is our 1st pick on the 2nd day pick #21
Shanahan & Sims please
Alot of people having him go early first round, seems the type of draft where we will see plenty slide though I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back