Rumour Trade rumour/innuendo/fact/fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would prefer to pay too much for Mundy aka 700k the Bombers are offering him than pay excess for Sherman.

Would really piss me off if we give up pick 28 for Sherman...

Would prefer to spend the coin on securing the All Aus squad member Mundy and then using pick 28 to pay a talented young kid like Ben Jacobs of Priesta 100k a year....

If we take Sherman I will kill Craig Cameron telepathically.
Sherman is quick but has no poise - he's a panic merchant.
I always ask myself the same question at trade time... "Was I concerned when he had the footy?" The answer is a clear and resounding NO.

NO, NO and f****n NO again!!

On AFL Teams last night the panel seemed to think a straight swap between Tambling and Houli was pretty fair for both teams, not that I regard their opinions that highly.

On AFL Teams last night the panel seemed to think a straight swap between Tambling and Houli was pretty fair for both teams, not that I regard their opinions that highly.

They're morons.

Ox on SEN last night declared his love affair for Houli, and was on the verge of suggesting Essendon would be losing on that deal :eek:

In the press here today, which is News Ltd run, it states that we want Houli and are pursuing trading Polo for him which Essendon are favourable to. Seperately there is interest from a number of Clubs around Tambling which we may or may not consider. That sounds more feasible to me as I would personally rate Tambling much higher than Houli.

In the press here today, which is News Ltd run, it states that we want Houli and are pursuing trading Polo for him which Essendon are favourable to. Seperately there is interest from a number of Clubs around Tambling which we may or may not consider. That sounds more feasible to me as I would personally rate Tambling much higher than Houli.
Polo's only good game has clearly left an impression. I'd do that deal, seems like both clubs will be getting a player with unfulfilled potential and severe consistency issues.

If Houli straight swap with Bling occurs it will be more humiliating than losing by 157 points to Geelong. **** OFF MEDIA! Houli is a piece of shit slow, poor user under pressure, one-sided limited player!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also I don't mind the idea of Sherman he is outside and in a side where he gets the pill given to him he will be an asset. Pick 28 and change his contract to 250k-275k per season and I am sold.

Hopefully we can utilise Tambling to tee up a deal for Mundy. Would a Tambling and Rance trade for Mundy be too much? This way we keep our draft picks.

Are you kidding? I don;t think it would be enough.

Tambling a failed top 4 pick with talent but never shows it, plus Rance a top 20 pick who has never really shown a whole lot and cannot play KPD due to poor aerial ability for a guy who carved it up this season and made the AA squad. Where do we sign.

Rance + Tambling + Pick 28...

Ideally these are the trades I want us to make:

McGuane and 28 for pick 15

Rance and Pick 15 for David Mundy

Dean Polo for Houli

Patrick Vezpremi for our 3rd round pick

Draft Atley with pick 6

Meaning we line up like so:

Moore, Gourdis, Newman

Deledio, Astbury, Connors

Morton Cotchin Mundy

Edwards Griffiths Collins

Vezpremi Riewoldt Taylor

Graham Foley Martin

Jackson, Graham, Tambling, Atley (pick 6)

Then depth players that may replace someone: King, Dea, Tuck, Farmer, Dea ect....

That way our A grade mid rotation would be: Foley, Cotchin, Martin, Morton, Mundy

B Grade: Edwards, Atley, Tambling, Jackson

Ahh...Gold Coast have the first pre-season draft pick, how the hell would he fall to us? It's not like we can price them out of him. We're not going to get him this way to he may as well be contracted.

Ahh...Gold Coast have the first pre-season draft pick, how the hell would he fall to us? It's not like we can price them out of him. We're not going to get him this way to he may as well be contracted.

No they don't. They have no picks in the PSD. All the concessions and the ability to sign uncontracted players out side of trade week/ National draft make picks in the PSD not necessary

According to the hun today we will not be delisting any player until after trade week Oct 4-11

Brilliant. Might as well see if we can get SOMETHING if anything for our scraps. Somone might just be dumb enough to offer something

Are you kidding? I don;t think it would be enough.

Tambling a failed top 4 pick with talent but never shows it, plus Rance a top 20 pick who has never really shown a whole lot and cannot play KPD due to poor aerial ability for a guy who carved it up this season and made the AA squad. Where do we sign.

Rance + Tambling + Pick 28...

Ideally these are the trades I want us to make:

McGuane and 28 for pick 15

Rance and Pick 15 for David Mundy

Dean Polo for Houli

Patrick Vezpremi for our 3rd round pick

Draft Atley with pick 6

Meaning we line up like so:

Moore, Gourdis, Newman

Deledio, Astbury, Connors

Morton Cotchin Mundy

Edwards Griffiths Collins

Vezpremi Riewoldt Taylor

Graham Foley Martin

Jackson, Graham, Tambling, Atley (pick 6)

Then depth players that may replace someone: King, Dea, Tuck, Farmer, Dea ect....

That way our A grade mid rotation would be: Foley, Cotchin, Martin, Morton, Mundy

B Grade: Edwards, Atley, Tambling, Jackson

Jackson is our main tagger and you have us trading for Houli but he's no where to be seen in your team. LOL if Essendon trade for Polo, he's played 1 good game in his career and that was his first one, which i think was against the Bombs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back