Rumour Trade rumour/innuendo/fact/fiction

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT, where is thursty going to? saints or swans? what will we receive for him?

My mail is that the Swans want insure Graig Bolton before he retires weather its next year or the year after and know how rare defenders are, that does not he will be going there, as St.Kilda want another stopper as well as insurance, who knows could end at carlton or hawks. All inkow is that the Swans and saints have enquired.

Is it Setanta you are referring to? Surely, this cannot be true!

hmmm, Swans are smart cookies. ALthough we all kinda know Setanta is O'helpless, tipping the swans can see that for all his short comings and especially in the FL, they can make him into a CHB that doesnt need to mark or shoot for goal and has speed. ;)

hmmm, Swans are smart cookies. ALthough we all kinda know Setanta is O'helpless, tipping the swans can see that for all his short comings and especially in the FL, they can make him into a CHB that doesnt need to mark or shoot for goal and has speed. ;)

i dont understand, are richmond looking at setanta? if not we are we talking about him?

I am absolutely flabbergasted as to why O'Hellpain would be given another opportunity at AFL level???

I still don't understand why it is good to get Sherman. Sure money-wise but I would've thought as a developing team that a second round pick would be worth heaps more for our team than Sherman!?!?

Settle down PHX... Try to be a bit even handed when you are wearing the mod's hat.

There's been way worse serial pests on this board than deep throat. And he doesn't have the juvenile vocabulary that normally goes along with someone who is just posting crap (though his spelling is atrocious).

I think this guy has his finger on the pulse. Whether it's the 'right' pulse is another matter... But I don't smell a rat with this one.

Sorry? I don't wear the "mod's hat" to be a fence sitter, I'll be calling it how I see it and I don't believe a word he says comes from a personal source. He's just a handy poster to gather all the rumours and post them in this thread.

And that's just how I see it, which is why I'm quite happy to have DT007 continuing to scour rumours for us from forums all over the interwebs so I don't have to.
Okay Guys.

Just back from an important brunch with my source.

He informed me that Will Thursfield is looking to get out. Hawks & Blues are interested if they can't get Tarrant.

Since it has been leaked through the media, our bargaining power has been severely damaged and my source exclusively revealed we will be working on a three way trade between Tigs-Blues-Crows. Blues get Thursfield, Crows get Jacobs and Richmond get Carlton's 3rd round pick.

After speaking with my source on my brand new Iphone 4 (since I'm so important I got this before it was released from ANOTHER source) I have been informed that Sherman will not come to Tigerland with our 2nd Rounder being our expense. We will only trade 2nd rounders onwards if they are picks we directly got from other trades.

After speaking will all my sources, I jumped into bed and familarised myself with another source, my girlfriend, this is confirmed.

With kind regards, CNB1990.

LMAO. :thumbsu:

And the fact a couple took it as gospel shows how easy it is to have an "inside source" even if your post is a pisstake. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry? I don't wear the "mod's hat" to be a fence sitter, I'll be calling it how I see it and I don't believe a word he says comes from a personal source. He's just a handy poster to gather all the rumours and post them in this thread.

Forum moderator, a person given special powers to enforce the rules on an Internet forum or newsgroup....

But who would want to be a mod if they can't have their say...??

And that's just how I see it, which is why I'm quite happy to have DT007 continuing to scour rumours for us from forums all over the interwebs so I don't have to.

LMAO. :thumbsu:

And the fact a couple took it as gospel shows how easy it is to have an "inside source" even if your post is a pisstake. ;)

Thats ok you can have your opinion but do me a favour or can you do us all a favour and try and do what you say that im doing as a test and to prove your theory, i mean according to a non fence sitter it wouldn't be hard to get any information this week or next week, then take the punt and continuing to scour rumours for us from forums all over the interwebs so I don't have to but make sure that its actually going to come out or be printed by the media after you do it, i mean ive been posting my suggestions when things were still cold not hot like we are now, better still i'll make it easier for you, i have posted some examples in the last couple of days, as a moderator surely you will be able to relate the dates of my posts to the dates of these so called places of information that im scouring, but please be careful and really read my posts and dont just think im saying everything is gospel, because like you, all im doing is passing on information and i also can have my opinion which i'm sure are 2 very different things.

Thats ok you can have your opinion but do me a favour or can you do us all a favour and try and do what you say that im doing as a test and to prove your theory, i mean according to a non fence sitter it wouldn't be hard to get any information this week or next week, then take the punt and continuing to scour rumours for us from forums all over the interwebs so I don't have to but make sure that its actually going to come out or be printed by the media after you do it, i mean ive been posting my suggestions when things were still cold not hot like we are now, better still i'll make it easier for you, i have posted some examples in the last couple of days, as a moderator surely you will be able to relate the dates of my posts to the dates of these so called places of information that im scouring, but please be careful and really read my posts and dont just think im saying everything is gospel, because like you, all im doing is passing on information and i also can have my opinion which i'm sure are 2 very different things.

DT, it really didn't deserve a reply.

Carry on...

so is the sherminator a tiger?

Can you tell me the same PHX please, i would like to know so i can post it some where else after scouring this forum, better still can you find it some where, where it has been posted before i did and that its been posted as gospel please (mine excluded of course would like some creditable poster). thanks i await with baited breath

Ok sorry, :D

What are the chances of Houli coming over to the tigers?? like now that hird is there

I dont know what DT has done to earn the lack of respect he gets from this forum, especially from the mods. Its a rumour thread and he is posting rumours. As far as I am concerned DT you are doing a great job and keep the info coming, all of which from where I sit, and from what I hear, is very very plausible indeed.

I dont know what DT has done to earn the lack of respect he gets from this forum, especially from the mods. Its a rumour thread and he is posting rumours. As far as I am concerned DT you are doing a great job and keep the info coming, all of which from where I sit, and from what I hear, is very very plausible indeed.
Agree. Keep the info coming DT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back