List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Dunkley will choose Port, and didn't want to reject Brisbane and deflate them just before a prelim final.

Of course I could be completely wrong šŸ˜‰

X had a terrible run with injuries which caused his confidence to sink. If he can consistently stay on the park, heā€™s certainly got the talent to be amongst the elite wingman of the AFL.
Was it ā€œjustā€ his knee from that Shane Edwards tackle? Or was there something else going on with his body too?

I'm not too sure about Duursma being written off so easily by some, his form in the sanfl was no worse than either of Bergman or Sinn, with all 3 having injury excuses for 2022, plus Alberton isn't exactly overflowing with gut running wingmen.
Trade out both Amon and duurs and watch everyone wonder why we canā€™t carry the ball end to end anymore šŸ˜‚

I think Dunkley will choose Port, and didn't want to reject Brisbane and deflate them just before a prelim final.

And he doesn't want to upset his current team mates before their B&F later this month, and then he and the Thunderbird are off to Fiji, so we may not know until Trade Week itself!

Or maybe I should check Twitter before I post this...

And he doesn't want to upset his current team mates before their B&F later this month, and then he and the Thunderbird are off to Fiji, so we may not know until Trade Week itself!

Or maybe I should check Twitter before I post this...

Then he will announce Richmond because it's where everyone wants to go.

I donā€™t think anyone has written off Duursma, he is a talent. But the thought that heā€™s completely untouchable in a trade to bring in top end talent is a bit ridiculous.
Not untouchable, irreplaceable.. surely his value at alberton has increased given amonā€™s nicking now off?

Just clarify for me please, are you saying you think Duursma is irreplaceable?
Iā€™m saying chopping both our wings off at the same time would be a disaster .. do you think the list could cope by filling them both internally atm?

Iā€™m saying chopping both our wings off at the same time would be a disaster .. do you think the list could cope by filling them both internally atm?
Farrell, Bergman, maybe Sinn. Even Rioli has played up the ground for the Eagles a fair bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange either way really - I mean your either going to ether club does it really mater when it's announced. Maybe the club is making sure the business is done first. If it is Brisbane I guess we will know by the end of the weekend.

Strange either way really - I mean your either going to ether club does it really mater when it's announced. Maybe the club is making sure the business is done first. If it is Brisbane I guess we will know by the end of the weekend.

Maybe he really just hasn't decided.

Farrell, Bergman, maybe Sinn. Even Rioli has played up the ground for the Eagles a fair bit.
Wing is the least of our problems with Amon gone we still have Bonner, Bergman, Farrell, Dursma, Sinn, and even Finlayson in the floating Westhoff role role or Lachie Jones. If we bring in Dunkley also option to push out one of the starting mids. Duursma was not right this year and I donā€™t think it was just injuries and selection - he was not a happy boy - if he does want out itā€™s a loss we can cover

Duursma played so much sanfl this year. He certainly wasnā€™t our first or second choice winger that is for sure. So your point is redundant. Duursma may eventually come good, but right now he is quite average and needs to improve dramatically. I think he benefits a lot from being part of our ā€œsuper draftā€ and gets put in the same sentence as Rozee and Butters.

Not too concerned. We have a lot of that type of player. I think itā€™s an overrated position anyway, there arenā€™t a huge amount of out and out wingmen these days, you need to have a mix of traits to your game. Good teams defend the whole ground and youā€™re basically just another midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back