List Mgmt. Trade targets 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.

Boring clickbait as expected. Although him connecting us to nwm and jhf probably suggests we are at least asking the question.

Better than him connecting us to Stefan Giro or Mitch Crowden which is what I was expecting.

Lol. Luke Hodge >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Travis Boak

I couldn't give a flying * if he wrapped Wingards head around a pole or got dione DUI. He won 4 flags. He's a ******* winner. Better than taking Homo Erotic Insta shots of your self doing ******* strength poses in a ******* RedBull Beret.
Did Boak screw your missus? Your vitriole is bordering on manic

Nicks mustn't rate Newchurch at all McAdam out and he brings Crouch in🤷. I've only seen highlights what's everyone's thoughts?

Wanganeen-Milera seemed similar to Jase to me pre-draft but probably a bit more slippery in traffic with better foot skills.

Coming to the conclusion of 'meh' on a first rounder in his first season is pretty stupid I would've thought.

Wanganeen-Milera seemed similar to Jase to me pre-draft but probably a bit more slippery in traffic with better foot skills.

Coming to the conclusion of 'meh' on a first rounder in his first season is pretty stupid I would've thought.
He plays nothing like Jase Burgoyne. Completely different players.

He is meh for Port Adelaide. Do we need more wingman or half backs? I would think no.

He plays nothing like Jase Burgoyne. Completely different players.

He is meh for Port Adelaide. Do we need more wingman or half backs? I would think no.
They are similar height & lanky build they both got up and down the ground a bit in the juniors, Jase is more a defender & better in the air but can drift up & get involved.

It's whether you need higher quality options isn't it?

Anyone know who Ralph thinks we are targetting? He's probably way off the mark anyway, but it's getting to that time of the year.

Might be old Ralphy boys last tweet for a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think Grundy could be a really good get but only if pies pay a part of his wage each year like we did with lobbe
Dixon is doing well but not long left in the game and Lycett is no good
Gives teakle and vincintine time to work on there ruck craft or forward craft and we’d have a 1-2 counter punch in the ruck

Isn't Grundy on like $1m for the next five years? Don't do it, Ports.
Yeah Grundy would be a game changer but that contract is a millstone around the pies neck. Port couldn’t justify taking the contract on board while giving up any trade capital, but if collingwood were paying some of his contract they would want a decent first round pick, which I couldn’t justify giving either. It doesn’t look possible to me.

If they pay a third of his contract and would take a late first early second however…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back