News Trade Week & DFA's Chat - Non Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Port Adelaide Have “Made Out Like Bandits” with JHF deal​

Just think about it. Someone had an idea, spruiked it to the media team, wrote the lyrics, recruited child singers, and produced that.

Makes you wonder when Jackson’s team announced he wanted to go back to WA but didn’t nominate a team - what rubbish!

That little video was in the works for weeks

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Makes you wonder when Jackson’s team announced he wanted to go back to WA but didn’t nominate a team - what rubbish!

It was always smoke and mirrors like it always is with "state" nominations. He was going to Fremantle

Apparently he was at Freo a week or so ago getting the promo stuff done with him in a Dockers guernsey. Eagles were never in it.

epw australianwrestling GIF by Explosive Professional Wrestling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now, hear me out:

• Hawks start a bidding war for who’s willing to pay up the most pick value for JOM, whilst paying part of his salary
  • Hawks decide to not let too much experience go, and thus decide to trade the higher value JOM but not Tom Mitchell
  • Collingwood, without Tom Mitchell available, switches their focus to Matt Crouch

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Now, hear me out:

• Hawks start a bidding war for who’s willing to pay up the most pick value for JOM, whilst paying part of his salary
  • Hawks decide to not let too much experience go, and thus decide to trade the higher value JOM but not Tom Mitchell
  • Collingwood, without Tom Mitchell available, switches their focus to Matt Crouch

Pay Day Money GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Didn't reid already say crouch is staying next year?

I have no words other than...
F--k you AFL, equalisation ,Gil and all your s--thead cronnies

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bowes will be a depth player at Geelong. GC have basically traded pick #7 for ~50 next year, to the reigning premiers of all teams. Just declare the GC experiment a failure and shut up shop already, but they won't because they prop up the Vic clubs (same with the Giants).

For those that were around for it - would you say this is more of a disgrace than the Veale Deal?

The Veale Deal, where unknown youngster Lochlan Veale was traded by Hawthorn to the Western Bulldogs in a lopsided three-way deal involving Essendon. In the deal Hawthorn gained Danny Jacobs, Essendon gained Mark Alvey and the number six selection in the draft and the Bulldogs officially only received Veale, and had an understanding Hawthorn that they would not trade Jade Rawlings to any other club, allowing the Bulldogs to select him with the first selection in the pre-season draft.
[wiki link]

If nothing else this should really highlight what a septic tank GC is and hopefully raise questions as to why GC and Geel seem to have to have such a chummy relation :rage:

The Veale Deal, where unknown youngster Lochlan Veale was traded by Hawthorn to the Western Bulldogs in a lopsided three-way deal involving Essendon. In the deal Hawthorn gained Danny Jacobs, Essendon gained Mark Alvey and the number six selection in the draft and the Bulldogs officially only received Veale, and had an understanding Hawthorn that they would not trade Jade Rawlings to any other club, allowing the Bulldogs to select him with the first selection in the pre-season draft.
[wiki link]

If nothing else this should really highlight what a septic tank GC is and hopefully raise questions as to why GC and Geel seem to have to have such a chummy relation :rage:
So GC
Trades pick 7 to Geelong for nothing.
Trades Bowes to Geelong for pick 50.
Trades pick 11 to Geelong for pick 27, to draft Sharp, who they are now looking to offload.
Give GC a FA pick to get Rankine, who then leaves (though at market price of course).

How long until Anderson/Rowell end up at Geelong?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Trade Week & DFA's Chat - Non Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back