News Trade Week Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shows how little opposition supporters truly know of another teams players. All these port guys saying they wouldnt give up pick15 for Ebert.

Ebert is a strong marking mid with a damn good tank. Knows where to run and while a little on the slow side, if his DE was 15% up, he would be damaging. His problems with DE mostly come from trying to keep the ball too low and with time and experience, I am sure that will definately rectify itself.

i could never trust a guy called 'stefan'.

add in the fact that he cant be bothered spelling words fully...im not a fan of him, personally.

Heres the credible start of the rumour
0959: Trade murmur: Peter Rhode from Port Adelaide says a decision on Daniel Motlop will be made today. Rhode confirmed there is interest in the troubled forward and if a move is to be made, it will be made today. It has again been mooted that a move for Motlop to a Victorian club could be linked to a proposed move of West Coast youngster Brad Ebert, cousin of Port's Brett.

even earlier

0959: Trade murmur: Peter Rhode from Port Adelaide says a decision on Daniel Motlop will be made today. Rhode confirmed there is interest in the troubled forward and if a move is to be made, it will be made today. It has again been mooted that a move for Motlop to a Victorian club could be linked to a proposed move of West Coast youngster Brad Ebert, cousin of Port's Brett.

even earlier

If we get any less than the pick 13 we paid for him i'm going to feel more violated than if i was ass r*ped by a horse.

map_of_australia.jpg

lol im lost whats the reference?

i also put asses as someone earlier was pointing out i think geoff_miles always puts double s in...

Is it official that Ebert has asked to be traded to Port?

Brodie Smith with Port's First Rounder would be nice compo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get any less than the pick 13 we paid for him i'm going to feel more violated than if i was ass r*ped by a horse.

Honestly, if it happens, and I'm not saying it's going to, I won't feel as disappointed as when the nameless one left. Not saying Ebert is not good, or not going to be very good, but he seems a replaceable type to me. Just my thoughts.....:)

Correct - and its BUM not butt ..

Unless it's in the context of a females bum, then it's a nice butt.

Is it official that Ebert has asked to be traded to Port?

Brodie Smith with Port's First Rounder would be nice compo.

Not on the Eagles website. Maybe something happened in Cancun?:D

Ling is the Brad Pitt of the AFL compared to Ebert. Hes got two massive lumps on his head for some unknown reason

they would be his testicles it's a rare condition as mocked on south park.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back